SAU Community

stuff idiots say about skylines

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had too many morons in commodores try race me, easiest thing to do is drop a gear, rev it up and turn off the road whilst they fly away. Always amuses me to do this :)

Also had my friend swear on his life that my 33 was front wheel drive, had to show him the diff to embarrass him :)

A turbo vehicle gets released without a BOV. Whats not to get? :huh:

Lol yeah, but I meant VL owners jizz over it when they hear it. Haha. Well, every VL owner I know thinks it's the best sound ever. :/ lol

Lol yeah, but I meant VL owners jizz over it when they hear it. Haha. Well, every VL owner I know thinks it's the best sound ever. :/ lol

Its pretty much the epitome of awesome aha. Doseing is sweet. refer to vid i posted :P

2 young apprentices at my work are exactly like this. one even walks around the work shop making dose noises

2 young apprentices at my work are exactly like this. one even walks around the work shop making dose noises

Got some apprentice idiots at my work who do the same thing constantly all day long. One owns a soarer and when asked why he "says that sound means its boosting like hectik bro"..... :spank:

I had to laugh at these guys who rocked up to the last track day.

Harelquin purple R33 GTS-t kitted up to look like a GT-R. Had a forged donk and GT35R turbo, went like the clappers! But it couldn't go around a corner to save it's life; I'd bet on clapped out stock suspension with cut springs.

And his mate was yarning to me before he took off and saying how he's the best driver in the world and how amazing he is and I was like just like "oh yeah, be interesting to see what times he gets". First few times he gets like 94 seconds and by the end of the day he got it down to like 78. Then one time he forgot to do up the pins on his bonnet and up she came and cracked all the paint on the roof and bonnet, gee it was heart breaking. At the end of the day I caught up with him and I said he was going really well. I didn't have the heart to tell him that old mate in a bog stock (seriously, everything was stock) R33 GTS-t got a 66...

Actually , that car was apparently an autosalon winner , it (last time i saw it) had thousands spent on big brakes and coilovers etc , i only saw it on the track when the bonnet flew up , my god it had some filler in the roof though!! . in memory the guy who used to own it told me it had like 100k spent under the bonnet blink.gif , it made 386rwk at powercruise though....