SAU Community

Stagea Parts List

Lone

Thanks, will def have a think about it. Had cheap JJR ones in my old 33, so might give these a shot.

EDIT: If I was to order them today, any ideas how soon they'd get to WA?

Edited by Dingus

Thanks, will def have a think about it. Had cheap JJR ones in my old 33, so might give these a shot.

EDIT: If I was to order them today, any ideas how soon they'd get to WA?

Im heading to the Post Office in about 30 minutes so if you were to order now they will leave with today post (sent via express post) and you should get them within 2-3 days max.

:cheers:

The JJR coils were total turd compared to these. Thats why JJ stopped selling them. Theres a thread on here somewhere comparing all the coils.

From the posts and feedback from the members, I think its safe to say that the YJs are definitely up there with the SFs.

Hey people,

I'm having trouble buying two belts for vq25det on M35 in Autobarn as they had no listing at all. :down:

Does anyone know aftermarket part numbers for these belts?

Thanks a milion.

Dave

same as a 350z bud.

just get em from nissan theyre $15 each

• 1 month later...

Air filter is same as 350Z etc. Get the Blitz one if you want, I may have one for sale shortly that's 6 months old.

Cabin air filter is same as X-Trail. I forget what the part number is, depends who you go through. Again, apparently the Blitz is the go but I just picked up a Repco carbon one.

NSW M35 english conversion, PM Jetwreck or Andy (I think it's Andyb65?!)

• 1 month later...

are these part numbers right for a S2 C34 RS Four S?

1) Spark plugs

- NGK BCPR6ES-8 Standard Spark Plug Set - Nissan RB20/RB25/RB26 (Just Jap @ $30 http://justjap.com/store/product.php?productid=19503&cat=307&page=1 )

2) Fuel filter

- Ryco Z200 or Z201? what's the difference? (Supercheap Auto - Z200 = $15, Z201 = $26)

3) Air filter

- Ryco A360? (Supercheap Auto = $14)

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, sorry to be a dingus, but ive looked through several threads. im trying to figure out if we can use the rb26 flywheel on the s2 c34's?

my mate has a spare new flywheel from a r32gtr. so not 100% if that is supposed to fit or not. being push/pull type make any difference or is it just the clutch that is different with the whole push vs pull setup?

• 2 weeks later...

OK, don't get those tie rod ends

2011-11-19153715.jpg

The taper on the old stock ones is much larger (finally got to compare them to the stock ones)

I will definately be going on a search for new ones on Monday

• 1 month later...

Looking for

part number for (air filter) (cabin air filter)

also NSW m35 English conv.

Air Filter is Ryco A 360 or equivalent

Cabin Air Filter is Ryco RCA113P or Wesfil WACF0009 $15 cost approx.