SAU Community

Stagea Parts List

Lone

rearbrake.png

Rear brake for Nissan Stagea WC34 (WGC34)

Production period: 1998 ...; equipment: WGC34; engine: RB25DET; equipment: RSV; Transmission: Automatic (AT)

My Friend Googles Chinese whisper tells me its

44139 + A

Caliper bracket pin

44140V6701

Pin

44141V6701

Priming fitting rear brake cylinders

41128-U3400

Caliper bracket pin

44140V6701

Pin

44141V6701

Caliper assembly

44001-0P600

44000L

シールキツトリヤ

AY620NS015

Gland disc brakes

AY620NS022

Caliper assembly

44011-0P600

Bolt the caliper

081840301A

The piston brake calipers

4412673L00

Washer

089152401A

Plate protivoskripnaya

44080-60U28

Brake shoes rear

44060-6P085

Brake Pads

AY060NS005

4406037P25. Possibly???? My catalogue doesn't have pictures.

fast gives me this.....................

Part Number:44060-37P25- Description:SHOE SET-REAR BRAKE Prod.M/Y:9808-9908

Specification:[b102]

Trim color: Per Veh:01

Body color:

RB25DET.AT +RB20DE +RB25DE

mines a 25t x four but will be the same for RS4

does anyone know the part number for a 'outer tie rod end' or where to source one

stagea series 2

thanks

r33 gtr, most places will tell you a p/n that is the same as r32 gtr but its wrong and no one makes them but nissan

i got mine through kudos motorsport for about $200 for 2 (went and picked them up myself)

r33 gtr, most places will tell you a p/n that is the same as r32 gtr but its wrong and no one makes them but nissan

i got mine through kudos motorsport for about $200 for 2 (went and picked them up myself)

i found 33gtr was to long on the end that u fit to the tie rod. 34gtr was the same in looks and size.

i was getting for a s1 nit know if that will make a difference or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know the part number for the shift relay by the foot kick panel on a series 2 triptronic 99year Stagea please?

Still getting selonid B fault but swapped all selonids in the box twices. The box is fine. Getting same numbers back to ecu ?

Only things not swapped are the shift box near the drivers kick panel or the ecu.

Any part number/s for the shift part would help me out.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like my front right wheel bearing is gone... making a bit of noise and wheel has movement when up on the hoist...

Any suggestions for a replacement? Should I go genuine Nissan?

I've searched and cant seem to find a part number - Anybody able to FAST my VIN if supplied??

Its a 1999 (Series 2) RS Four (Automatic).

Cheers,

Adrian.

Hi Adrian,

You can go to nissan - http://www.nissanparts.com.au/ - which goes through to Von Bibra Nissan for the parts order. I got my rear bearings from them.

You can also go to www.justjap.com, type "wgnc34" into the search, and on page2 you will see the front wheel bearing.

This is not meant to be a rude "go search and find it yourself" but more a "teach a man to fish" :thumbsup:

Jez

Looks like my front right wheel bearing is gone... making a bit of noise and wheel has movement when up on the hoist...

Any suggestions for a replacement? Should I go genuine Nissan?

I've searched and cant seem to find a part number - Anybody able to FAST my VIN if supplied??

Its a 1999 (Series 2) RS Four (Automatic).

Cheers,

Adrian.

Hi Adrian,

You can go to nissan - http://www.nissanparts.com.au/ - which goes through to Von Bibra Nissan for the parts order. I got my rear bearings from them.

You can also go to www.justjap.com, type "wgnc34" into the search, and on page2 you will see the front wheel bearing.

This is not meant to be a rude "go search and find it yourself" but more a "teach a man to fish" :thumbsup:

Jez

No offence taken jez i appreciate the response, i had actually already checked justjap and saw they only have the NTN bearings so was open to suggestions as to what other people had went with.

Ill give nissan a try and see how much they charge - no doubt theyll bend me right over ....