SAU Community

Stagea Parts List

Lone

you sure about that? marc2 jsut got an attessa bluebird and they looked similar but were still different, or am i thinking of the wrong model bluebird?

you sure about that? marc2 jsut got an attessa bluebird and they looked similar but were still different, or am i thinking of the wrong model bluebird?

Im not 100% sure about the bluebird actually.

However they are definitely the same as the Altima(USA).

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks AlexCim for doing some research into heater core's for me, here is his findings:

Part number for one of the R33(random) is 27140-15U00-

Part number for one of the R34(random) is 27140-15U00-

and for my car

Part number is 27140-15U00-

Therefore, id safely say the front heater core assembly/core is all the same for the entire skyline chassis range.

Wheel bearings

hub seals: 40323 - 33P55

front bearing assembly: 40210 - 05U00

rear bearing assembly: 43210 - AA100

the rear assembly is more than just the bearing, it has a mounting bracket with 4 bolt holes as well.

Just thought I should let everyone know that S2 260RS's still have the R33 gear in it.

Me and beastian have cross checked the turbos of the S2 260RS with that of a R34 GTR and they are different. The S2 260RS had R33 GTR part numbers for most things.

had to buy two wheel studs today when we discovered that some rattlegun monkey had stripped two of mine on the front wheels.

tried all sorts of configurations and found that they match nissan pulsar of all thing so i will try and get the nissan part number and will post it up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all

just thought i would add a couple of part numbers in here.

wheel studs to suit series2 part#43222-70T00

front drive shaft inner boot/dustcover kit includes new grease and circlip as well as retainer clamps for around boot. part#39741-05U87

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

here is the part number for a series2 O2 sensor assy as they are different to the series 1 but it cost me $130 to find that out bugger it!!!!

part number 22690-AA007