They have an inner lense which is yellow

One of mine was already broken so I

broke the other one out. Because it's a

sealed unit you need to break the yellow

inner lense into small enough pieces to

fit them thru the globe oriface.

Viola! White 'fog lamps'.

Another place to look its a NZ site. ltc-powerpro exhaust store

here you go fellas. For those that have had a smash, heres a guideline for some repair costs :P

stageazh2.gif

Hi if you could source a support assy-raidiator cor 625ooov710 at the price on this part list i will by 1 now if so please send me a pm and its done .

• 1 month later...

Hi can anyone confirm part numbers for series 2 timing belt & water pump (NEO)? I think they are:

Timing belt: 13028M [full (?) part no. - 13028-5L327]

Water pump: 21010

Any help would be appreciated! Just want to make sure I order the right parts... I know these are around somewhere for S1 (indeed in the excellent SK timing belt replacement thread under the DIY sticky there is a part number for non-neo timing belt) but in case NEO is different I just want to be sure...

send me your vin i can check. series 1 are:

timing belt 13038-20P25

water pump 21010-21U26

also while you are there replace idler and tensioner bearings

13074-58S00

13070-5L300

timing belt and bearings are much cheaper aftermarket than from nissan.

send me your vin i can check. series 1 are:

timing belt 13038-20P25

water pump 21010-21U26

also while you are there replace idler and tensioner bearings

13074-58S00

13070-5L300

timing belt and bearings are much cheaper aftermarket than from nissan.

Cool, I didn't know the idler and tensioner bearings were easily sourced/replaced. Yes pretty much a 100,000k service is what I'm after. Anyone know approximate cost of idler & tensioner bearings?

Cheers,

DaveB

OK Series 2 part numbers are:

Water Pump 21010-AA526

Timing Belt 13028-5L327

Tensioner 13070-5L300

Idler 13074-58S00

Not sure of the price of the bearings, haven't bought them for a year or 2. But they fail more often than timing belts so don't skip them. Nissan are very expensive for waterpump and the bearings.

Hey guys, having my 260rs dumped at the front has givem the lip at under the main front bar a total bashing really want to get it back to a nice condition again but having mine fixed is going to cost $450 - $500 which seems like a lot of moola was wondering if anyone can suggest where i could get a newy or if anyone knows a part number so i can try and source it specifically.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

had a stagea nm-35 for a few weeks now an the windscreen motor somehow took on some water an totaly shat the thing to bits, any body selling a new one or know of someone/somewhere i could get one...

i got talking to a nissan parts dealer an he can get a new one in for 500

Hello

Im After a part number for 2002 M35 Stagea.

Rear crossmember.

It is an alloy frame that holds the diff and rear suspension.

Thanks for your help.

Murray

Hi Duncan

My Vin 6U90000NM35311957

Rear crossmember

I was lucky enough to buy the car (nice piece of gear) for a decent price, found two nice cracks in the cross member when checking brake pad life. The cracks are lateral between the top control arm mounting points. No idea how they occured. I've considered straped onto boat to hard.

Aggressive launching,

strapped onto a dyno,

anyway the seller is suppose to be having one sent out from Japan I've been waiting since 13/2. You shoud try waking up and thinking about going for a drive a not being able too. At least it is clean.

Just wanted to enquire abuot price and availability from Nissan Aust.

Thanks for your help

Murray

Hi Duncan

My Vin 6U90000NM35311957

Rear crossmember

I was lucky enough to buy the car (nice piece of gear) for a decent price, found two nice cracks in the cross member when checking brake pad life. The cracks are lateral between the top control arm mounting points. No idea how they occured. I've considered straped onto boat to hard.

Aggressive launching,

strapped onto a dyno,

anyway the seller is suppose to be having one sent out from Japan I've been waiting since 13/2. You shoud try waking up and thinking about going for a drive a not being able too. At least it is clean.

Just wanted to enquire abuot price and availability from Nissan Aust.

Thanks for your help

Murray

Murray

Sorry to hear that about your car. That aluminium sub frame looks so nice. Acording to my FAST software it says that is part number 55400 but no idea how to get a cost. Good luck.

Cheers

Andy

Andy, once you've got the part number in the fast list you need to hit f5 to bring up the full part number.

55400 is generic rear subframe

55400-AQ500 is the one for that car.

murray that is really wierd. subframe is normally bloody strong (although maybe less so if these have an ally one?) got any pics?

May get time tonight I'll take the wheels off and take some pics. Then try and post.

Yes I'm really at a loss as to how this component could crack.

Hoping to have it repaired soon

Murray