SAU Community

" What wheels for an R32??? "

Ok I found out this morning that my front left rim is Farked...

So I guess I might as well invest in a nice new set of 18's..

I havent thought at all about this until now so I need all your ideas and recommendations....

At this stage I am thinking about Altstat 1's...??

Any pictures would be good...

And nothing too expensive!!

Originally posted by BiteMe

this is what mine look like. Better up front than on photo

hmmm for some reason to me, those rims look odd on an R32.

I like the rims though as a few mates have them on their cars and they look great.

I dunno what it is. weird.

Shaun

Hey BiteMe,

I think I've seen your car around the Gold Coast. Were you perchance at an open house at Helensvale about a month ago? I saw one just like yours parked out front. Very tidy unit.

I think I've seen your car around the Gold Coast. Were you perchance at an open house at Helensvale about a month ago? I saw one just like yours parked out front. Very tidy unit.

Yep that was me. I am building a house out in Pacific Pines. So was busy customising the house for our purposes

Do you have a red R32 ???

Biteme,

I have a gunmetal grey R32. We bought the house where I saw your car, but then pulled out of the contract because the place had termites (nice house otherwise!!). We've now bought another house at the other end of Helensvale (settle in 10 days!!)

Are those Viper Lugarnos on your car? I have a set on my Magna (Mum's family car). The wheels sure stand out on an R32. I prefer the original look, but as you said, eveyryone has their own tastes.:cool: