SAU Community

Chilli EAT OFF! - Tues Feb 15th 2005

Ska

Alrighty last night I went over to Cactus Jacks at the Hyperdome (Shailer Park - Exit 28 off the M1) for their All-You-Can-Eat Chilli for $7 and was very happy with it. It was nice but for those who like to eat stuff that gives them third degree burns to their rectums then you can always add thier "Suicide Sause" it it for a bit of a pep :)

So just wondering if anyone is interested in making a night of it, every Tuesday they offer the $7 deal so who's up for a CHILLI EAT OFF!?

I'll probably be there every Tuesday cause you cant beat $7 for value for money and the food is surprisingly delicious for the cost! Plus I am far to lazy to cook :(

Plus it lets people socialize and get to know one another outside the forum/cruise scene.

So who's got game for the 15th of February?

The deal starts at 6:30pm and they close late so we can organize it for anytime after 6:30pm to find a time which suits people.

EDIT: 7pm is the proposed time.

1. Ska

2. Charly

3. 666DAN

4. El-Squizzmo

5. Revhead

6. Senorita Jaunita (strutto)

7. Nismo Bouy... (aka the hole that everyone has had)

8. Nismo Bouy's Boyfreind

9. V8skylineMAN

10. myR32

11. myR32's Guest

12. Iopia

13. Iopia's Guest

14. Oz

15. 33NIZ

16. chaos

17. predator

NB - If you dont like chilli Cactus Jack's has a variety of other meals on their menu which are moderately priced, and not everything is spicy hot. And they are licensed so please organize a sober driver for the trip home if you wish to indulge yourself.

NBB - For those who are attending, try to park in the new underground parking section, then take the travelators up to the top and Cactus Jack's is right next to the cinema entrance. See map posted below for non-locals.

NBBB - Please suggest time in your posts.

NBBBB - Need numbers for booking so please if you say you are coming, dont wimp out!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you, me and a bowl of chilli.

It's on.

Pfffttt "A" bowl, is that all you got in ya? :( Seriously though I was STARVING and I managed to stuff myself with two big bowls of chilli before I could eat's no more! And the chilli is served with corn chips and topped with cheeze, shredded lettce, sour cream and some diced tomatoes, and for $7 the quality of it surprised the fark outta me!

IN!!!!!!! Maybe this could be the first *real* council meeting hahaha

Hear Hear! :)

Well I'm there again. But only to see Charly in his "loose" pants :aroused:

and for $7 the quality of it surprised the fark outta me!
I can vouch for that, I spotted Ska's fark on the ground shortly afterwards.

...all your chilli are belong to us...

Is that two seats, or one? I am assuming 2.

You gotta come, who else is going to hold Charly's hand? ;)

Where abouts at the Hyperdome is said chilli place?

Are you unable to read? I thought I had made it quite clear, or do i need to do another "Follow my Pink Bits" mspaint masterpiece? ;)

Cactus Jacks at the Hyperdome (Shailer Park - Exit 28 off the M1)