SAU Community

Stop baggin HSVs

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have an appreciation for all cars even if it is a holden and while on paper all these specs looks good and well however i would love to see these specs backed up on the track. Obviously you are some computer nerd who sits at home daily trying to incite some sort of bs discussion on a NISSAN based website....it is obviuos the users on this forum will be bias towards the skyline you idiot....if we wanted to ramble on about how sick our new flanno's are oh an how good the new holden is we most definately wouldnt be browsing this forum.....if you wanna start an arguement go do it on some bitchy website like cb qsc or bc!

zaf

haha "silver gts-t" why have you all of a sudden stopped arguing? have you realised how stupid this whole arguement is?

its quite hilarious how you get so upset about someones opinion on the internet.

actually, i was at work and i finished. so i went home, u think i got upset?

man you dont know me.

and if i do stop argueing its because id rather go do somthing productive.

hhaha listen to you rice burners, lol

wanna know a funny story

When I was in melbourne, i was with the guys that where going on about GTRs n shit. And i started given em shit. and they said... ****ing fags that drive V8s are poofs... ***** ****s..we smash em.

"Mind you there dressed up as pretty boys, and probably wearing make up"

as we were waiting out the front of Level 1 Night Club, a VS SS drove past and they started shouting, ****ing Dinosaur, buy a GTR u *****'s.

The guys in the SS heard it, and went around for another loop, came back and got out the car, and grabbed carl (the biggest guy there, by the neck and procedded to raise his hand and thumble him)

Carl shat, and was nearly in tears. This guy in the SS made him scream out that turbos are gay, and carl did as told..... haah

you turbo guys are all new age soft ****s that drive gay cars, and talk about kws/kg and turbo timers and shit like that.... ****ing NURDS!!!!

hahaha, u really should see how u all look from my possition.... look GAY!!!!

This thread turned to shite and no one may read this but hey here goes

from all of your posts I have formed a couple of opinions about you mate

1 - you like to start shit when there is just no need for it.

2 - you are so full of your own opinions that no one elses count

3 - From the post above, it would seem that you are homophobic, am I right?

4 - YOU ARE A VIOLENT MUT^($E#F^ that should be locked away before you beat up someone else who was merely expressing there opinion and you didn't like the way they looked

YOU ARE WHAT IS WRONG WITH AUSTRALIA MATE, TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR!

I think you should approach the nearest import owner, and ask them to slap you in the face for a wake up call

L M A O!!!!

THAT IS THREAD IS SO FUNNY!!!! Well the start was... You guys showed him good.

OMG 14 Pages on HSV VS GTR .....They are both great cars and quick cars.

What a Yobbo.... I drive a Subaru Legacy Twin Turbo and I love my Subaru's MR R32 M knows this well :D My Car is quick and handles as it should for AWD but like I am going to go to a skyline enthuasist forum and Subarus are the Bomb skylines are crap. I am so glad that guy is banned now.... Giving Holden owners a bad name. I have a mate with a nice LS1 supercharged Calais who appreciates all types of cars.

In case your wondering why I signed up to a skyline forum and I own a subaru legacy. Before I found the legacy I was looking for my first turboed car I was considering a Nissan R32/R33 GTS-T or S14 amongst others but that was my Nissan price range shortlist.

Any way..... I have Seen MR R32Ms GTR and it is good example of great Japanese race car. WHEN MARK CHANGES HIS SIG and Avatar :D:rofl:

Letter to SkylineKiller - For all to see for their own amusement

All Quotes made have been by skyline killer

You skyline drivers are so narrow minded.

Isn’t that a narrow minded thing to say? As you’re generalizing the whole skyline community to being “all the same”

Some of your statistics are wrong. A Wheels magazine from 2002 showed the performance between the Monaro GTS and the Nissan R34 Skyline V-Spec II N1

Guess which one was quicker? What do you know, the GT-R was. But I guess wheels and I “must” be wrong even though they tested both cars on the quarter mile

Sure most HSVs maybe quicker than most GTS-T’s even GT-Rs but the thing is, there is always going to be a corner sooner or later.

383 supercharged stroker

Chris Catouli's LC Supercharged torana.. street driven

7.33 sec @ 178.3 mph

NUFF SAID!

You’re more over the place than steady eddy could ever be. You’ve gone from paying out people for doing up their skylines AND silvias (even though its not a silvia forum) to showing how some idiot meat head V8 loving brute has modified their car aswell by pumping $$$$$$ into it… Why would you bother. At the end of the day its still a car.

you turbo guys are all new age soft ****s that drive gay cars, and talk about kws/kg and turbo timers and shit like that.... ****ing NURDS!!!!
–I can guarantee I get much more sex than you

You’re saying I have no life? When you personally sign up to SAU to bag jap cars when at the same time just make yourself look stupid. By giving pointless statistics that no one on here really cares about?

hahaha, u really should see how u all look from my possition.... look GAY!!!!
.) Chickys love the V8s mate. The 16 yr old teeni girls love the skylines.

The older women are the ones who want the V8s... cause the guys that drive them are men.

You’re trying to “pull chicks” with a car. That’s obviously saying something about your physical appearance, relying on a car to help you get the nice “mature” ladies.

Bahaha, MEN ONLY DRIVE V8’s. That’s a dim-witted thing to say

2.)ive never lost to a skyline, or GTR for that matter (have raced a silver R34 from perth, and a 430HP R32)

Wow that’s great, And I’ve never lost to an HSV. Do I care? No.

3.)My car doesnt look like a rice burner, and it has a lovely sound, and has power/torque anywhere in the rev range.. unlike turbos.

Neither does my car, and yes it is jap, but not riced. Who cares about the sound, mine is nice and quiet and gets less attention.

4.) my car hasnt cost me that much money.
Yeah it may not of, but explain how the petrol prices are treating you. Kind of balances out doesn’t it?
5.)I like brute power... not whistling whining, pieces of shit.
Wow, you like torque. Congratulations. Funny, my turbo doesn’t whistle or whine who cares. People like different sounds, as people like different types of music.
Tell me..... if japanese technology is so great?

why can they not get 7500HP out of one of there engines.

A 540Ci supercharged keith black V8 makes 7500HP and 5000Nm of torque?

Japs aim for being a rational country. Why would you need that much power for a street car? Hence the Japanese gentleman’s agreement by forbidding performance cars to have a power limiter (208kw)

Its not just about power but the drivetrain. The name ATTESSA ring any bells? That’s sophisticated technology. I don’t see holden or ford bringing in any AWD with a similar working system.

what a gay looking car

looks like 10 wrecked cars, put all back together again.

Except they put all the wrong parts back on

Okay, now you’ve gone from venting your rage on skylines to silvias.

Silvia’s engines are half the size of an HSV yet when lightly modified they can keep up quite easily.

Silvias are like 15+ years old now, look at commodores of that time… YUCK

Look at the latest 200sx/s15 silvia, that’s a lot better looking to any of todays clubby

but simply that a modern day LS2 HSV was quicker after 60kph than any GTR/GTS-t stock

simple as that.

Notice how skylines haven’t been made for a couple of years? Heard the latest on it? Read up, it will give you’re LS2 a run for its money when it comes out.

Because the rules back then didnt cater for the Turbo charged cars. The GTRs were pumping 600HP, the group A Cars where pumping 500HP. There was no rules governing the HP of cars.

How would u feel if there were 700HP Group As racing a 500HP GTR.

But HSV’s are more powerful aren’t they SkylineKiller? So it shouldn’t matter?

Dont start with the cornering crap... cause the group As where just as quick around the corners.

But which car was winning the races?

Its not hard to make any car quick around corners.... spend the $$$ and any car can go fast.

There are cortinas, and VK commodores that would absolutly shit on, and then use a GTR to wipe there ass with around a track

Could you really back that up?

Hence, why do you bother? There are different car communities. We mind our own business, but you have shown the typical stereotype to that of a BOGAN.

P.S. Give "shazza" my regards

P.P.S I am not lebanese