SAU Community

Stop baggin HSVs

hahahahahaha who really cares...obviously you do, to go to the effort of joining SAU to spout something pointless. Look on the brightside though, Holdens slaughter more people than Skylines...but who gets the bad name? :)

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) Chickys love the V8s mate. The 16 yr old teeni girls love the skylines.

The older women are the ones who want the V8s... cause the guys that drive them are men.

2.)ive never lost to a skyline, or GTR for that matter (have raced a silver R34 from perth, and a 430HP R32)

3.)My car doesnt look like a rice burner, and it has a lovely sound, and has power/torque anywhere in the rev range.. unlike turbos.

4.) my car hasnt cost me that much money.

5.)I like brute power... not whistling whining, pieces of shit.

Tell me..... if japanese technology is so great?

why can they not get 7500HP out of one of there engines.

A 540Ci supercharged keith black V8 makes 7500HP and 5000Nm of torque?

Most powerful jap engine I know of is a 1900HP Lexus V8 (ahah and it had to be a v8)

Oh no...and for a second there i thought you were making sense...now your just tlakign absolute sh1t...and proving ppl right:(

Anal??? Id be happy if i could find a girl to talk dirty to me:(

hahahaha

Your intelligence astounds me.

How do you argue with a MAN who knows everything about everything. You are right, everyone else is wrong.

Please note that there is something called "opinion" and we are all, for better or worse, able to formulate an opinion. Now, here is a Skyline based forum. I would suggest that should you like to rally around like minded MEN who like bigger things and (push)rods, visit www.ls1.com.au

Thanks for coming, hope you enjoyed your stay. I think that Shiela is down at the local and needs to be picked up by her MAN in his throbbing V8.

cause im getting pissed that none of u take it seriosly.... u brush it off..

I read in one of the topics one of u lot baggin out how slow the New LS2 clubbies were..

my point wasnt that japanese engineering was better/worse than HSV

but simply that a modern day LS2 HSV was quicker after 60kph than any GTR/GTS-t stock

simple as that.

All I have to say is the LS2 came out this year in production.

The r33 GTR you use in comparison came out in 94/95 ... there's a 10 year gap.

the new holden's are great, i agree. but if you are going to put this much effort into an argument, you need to at least make it based on fair play.

let's compare the 2006/2007 GTR to the 2006/2007 HSV top liner. - this will be fair. :)

:burnout:

compare the VN Grp A or the VL Grp A Walkinshaw to the R32 Grp A Touring Car. The V8 Supercar is a entirely different set of rules.!!!

HAHA, fair enough, I was just trying to point out that the Group A skyline and the V8 supercars are race preped standard production cars

13471Off.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what a gay looking car

looks like 10 wrecked cars, put all back together again.

Except they put all the wrong parts back on

Hey **** WAD.... If you had half a f ucking brain you would see that car has Jap plates and it is an expression of Japlish "OFFRIMITS" you moron. Taken from a Jap magazine... but thats right simpleton, too narrow minded to understand something like that!!!

Because Group A was dead as a category internationally, even in Europe where GT-R's didn't even race.

Racing has long since realised that modifying road cars is an exercise is stupidity. If you want to go racing, make a racing car.

cause im getting pissed that none of u take it seriosly.... u brush it off..

I read in one of the topics one of u lot baggin out how slow the New LS2 clubbies were..

my point wasnt that japanese engineering was better/worse than HSV

but simply that a modern day LS2 HSV was quicker after 60kph than any GTR/GTS-t stock

simple as that.

Ok thats it....no vass...dry it is

I too love watching 540ci Keith Black (Chrysler block base by the way, not GM/Holden) powered top fuellers/funny cars run sub 5s passes, and the minute I get the urge to spend huge money and hit 500kph, that's what I'll use.

In the mean time, I want to drive around for a reasonable amount of money in a car that performs well in a straight line, corners sublimely and does it without any serious noise, fuss or massive fuel consumption. I'm married (to an 'older lady' BTW), and I didn't buy the car to pull chicks. Any one who does is a dickhead. On that note though, my other half drives the car regularly and loves it. It doesn't need a 'Man', however woefully inadequate he may otherwise be, to drive it. It was made to be easy and comfortable to drive for anyone.

SkylineKiller Tell me this.

Why did they ban GT-Rs from Bathurst?

Because the rules back then didnt cater for the Turbo charged cars. The GTRs were pumping 600HP, the group A Cars where pumping 500HP. There was no rules governing the HP of cars.

How would u feel if there were 700HP Group As racing a 500HP GTR.

Dont start with the cornering crap... cause the group As where just as quick around the corners.

Its not hard to make any car quick around corners.... spend the $$$ and any car can go fast.

There are cortinas, and VK commodores that would absolutly shit on, and then use a GTR to wipe there ass with around a track.

why are you bagging a sylvia on the Skyline Forum? You're seriously dumb!

Yeah SH i T nugget!!! If you thought i'd take offense to you bagging a picture i'm using as my signature for those exact purposes and you did'nt happen to notice I drove a Skyline, you are a kn ob jockey!