SAU Community

Stop baggin HSVs

1.) Chickys love the V8s mate. The 16 yr old teeni girls love the skylines.

The older women are the ones who want the V8s... cause the guys that drive them are men.

I was not implying that you don't get laid cos you drive a Holden... I was implying you don't get laid because your a sad bogan...A little word of advice, generally chicks see I shiny new car or a dirty old one and couldn't tell the difference between an Ferrari and a Corolla... except of course the sad bogan chicks who like V8's... the very same girls who you thought would be impressed when you rocked up in your shiny new HSV, only to discover they don't like boring dickwads who don't have anything else to do but quote performance figures on the internet in a vain hope to start a fight and actually feel like you and your car are important... nobody cares... go away

Sheila and your 8 kids are waiting at home...oh and don't forget the slab... :whackit:

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about being modest skyline killer, you love urself.

Just looking at some of your pictures, heres some advice

your gf shouldnt be moddelling in front of ur car, they are both large and ugly.

Get rid of your chrome external mounted bonnet gauges aswell, they are as much of a bad taste as your shrimp sized body in a black bonds shirt.

Sorry to go personal, but your a **** sucker.

Dude its a skyline forum - don't come here to stir crap. You have your own opinions and

we have ours. As many have said, you are comparing a newer car with a car over 10 years old.

You have far more displacement and others have forced induction.

Don't get me wrong V8s are pretty cool, they sound the goods and as you have

stated you have power right through the rev range - but I like the Japanese cars for

their precise tuning. They don't need massive amounts of cubes just to get power - all the

power comes from years and years of refinement and experimenting to build one of the

most efficient engines in the history of cars.

Now you're coming on here acting like you know it all - if you knew it all you would see

that both cars are unique and different in their own right.

Now on to more serious matters - who needs cubes? you compensating?

hhaha listen to you rice burners, lol

wanna know a funny story

When I was in melbourne, i was with the guys that where going on about GTRs n shit. And i started given em shit. and they said... ****ing fags that drive V8s are poofs... ***** ****s..we smash em.

"Mind you there dressed up as pretty boys, and probably wearing make up"

as we were waiting out the front of Level 1 Night Club, a VS SS drove past and they started shouting, ****ing Dinosaur, buy a GTR u *****'s.

The guys in the SS heard it, and went around for another loop, came back and got out the car, and grabbed carl (the biggest guy there, by the neck and procedded to raise his hand and thumble him)

Carl shat, and was nearly in tears. This guy in the SS made him scream out that turbos are gay, and carl did as told..... haah

you turbo guys are all new age soft ****s that drive gay cars, and talk about kws/kg and turbo timers and shit like that.... ****ing NURDS!!!!

hahaha, u really should see how u all look from my possition.... look GAY!!!!

You really must be bored to make another thread on here eh champ. You should really just give up, and head back over to your LS1 forums, and suck some more bogan dick.

You were owned the first time, why try agian? :)

Because I’m such an ass, I should send off another complaint about your car to the Police. Heh. :rofl:

:D

Yeah i like the way you compare a possibly 10+ year old r33 gtst (not top of the range) against a brand new top of the range (are they not that i care just to prove a point) clubsport r8. Ok lets some more comparisons. Compare the r34 GTR to a 1994 ss v8. What would the bomadore run a 17 sec on good day. Really makes the GTR look awesome (as they are). All im saying is your comparisons are bullsh1t. Also i just proved to myself yet again holdens are Ghey. :)