SAU Community

Tas Whoretown

Keegs

yeah I fired it up a bit yesterday, Got stuck with some class one dickheads in the Mx5s; they were going hella slow around lime rock and because I didn't qualify I started from the back, trying to work my way through and they just would block me on the straight and just be assholes. I managed to get around most of them by driving in their blind spot for a few corners and then sneak past exiting the corner. Still managed to come 2nd :D

Had a go at oval too, figgured I suck at that, I was OK in the legends and manged to lead for a few laps but I'd just cook my tyres and run wide into the walls :(

yeah I fired it up a bit yesterday, Got stuck with some class one dickheads in the Mx5s; they were going hella slow around lime rock and because I didn't qualify I started from the back, trying to work my way through and they just would block me on the straight and just be assholes. I managed to get around most of them by driving in their blind spot for a few corners and then sneak past exiting the corner. Still managed to come 2nd :D

Had a go at oval too, figgured I suck at that, I was OK in the legends and manged to lead for a few laps but I'd just cook my tyres and run wide into the walls :(

The biggest and most enjoyable thing I found was getting out of the Rookie/Class D series, with maybe the exception of the Skip Barber, as that's a fun car to drive as long as the racing is clean. I'm happy they've made the Radical a class C car again with races going off every couple of hours, because the Radical is an awesome car to drive. It's one of the ones I can actually drive on the limit strangely, I can't do the same with most of the open wheelers... I seem better with tin tops like the Mustang etc. *shrug*

And yeah, jerks in the MX5 blocking is annoying.

• 4 weeks later...

2 of my hoes' , one is the dirty broad minded person you thrash the f**k out of , the other is the good girl you take to meet mum and dad :) , both need a wash atm , but i just brought the 34 down to my work to pull the locks out to send away to get fixed :) , it hadn't seen the road in over a month? , and a blown 3rd gear 20 box (the first and only one i've blown so far) and the new dash i made for the hq and my new tow bus :)

post-20231-0-68213400-1317638545_thumb.jpg

post-20231-0-16984100-1317638576_thumb.jpg

post-20231-0-66480100-1317638605_thumb.jpg

post-20231-0-50346300-1317638636_thumb.jpg

Oh yes , i was ' violating ' it , turn one at symmons , sticky tyres and ~200rwk .... and some tool who thought if he kicked the clutch enough times it'd have to spin at some stage pinch.gif:pirate::blush: , it went out with a bang :P