• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Keegs

Tas Whoretown

Thanks guys yeah i was pretty wrapped , my first round win at basky! , sorry if i seemed quiet when you guys came to say hi , was a bit on the crook side , nerves weren't helping much either Haha . P .s cheers Pete , i can post on here again , yay , i was starting to miss trolling :P

Can anyone tell me what is a good price for a set of 18X8.5/9.5 +35ish drift teks, ive seen them go anywere between 700-1500, thinking of off loading mine and have no idea what to put on them :unsure:

Some footage I got on my Contour for a mate, Josh (driving) and Damo, from yesterday's action at Baskerville.

Edited by Bushy

Round one drifting is on this Saturday! $10 for spectators, kids under 12 free.

Still about 30 spots left for drivers too!

This place has been dead for years, everything died out around 2013 in the Tasmania forum. Lots of us still owning/driving/racing skylines, but pretty much everyone has moved to facebook groups etc. for this kind of thing (though there is no direct replacement for what this forum offered).

Pretty sad.