Nissan Skyline Manuals HERE

rb25detcalais

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rb25detcalais,

I'm getting a 67kb/s download.

Upload is a anywhere from 24 to 27kb/s. It appeared to halt up for a fraction of a sec so I assume you were hoggin the bandwidth. :)

I max out at around 26-27kb/s anyhow so I would imagine there is still a little more head room for a faster upload to you.

rb25detcalais,

I'm getting a 67kb/s download.

Upload is a anywhere from 24 to 27kb/s. It appeared to halt up for a fraction of a sec so I assume you were hoggin the bandwidth. :)

I max out at around 26-27kb/s anyhow so I would imagine there is still a little more head room for a faster upload to you.

Its all good. People who upload can u create a text file with the name of the file after its upload is complete. For example U have just uploaded RB25DETCalais.PDF, can you also create a file RB25DETCalais-Complete.txt or something to that effect.

Cheers guys

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Hey guys I have just changed the DNS Lookup addy. It now stands as:

skylinesaustralia.kicks-ass.net

Therefore the FTP login will now be:

ftp://skylinesaustralia.kicks-ass.net

For uploaders:

ftp://upload:[email protected]

The older one ftp://fileinterface.ath.cx will still work, but I think the new one is more fitting :wassup:

Let me know how it goes.

I uploaded an old r31 service manual that I had acquired from somewhere. I dont know how many 31 drivers are around these days but the support for r31's on the ftp site looked a bit short. I beleive it's the au version not import.

This thread rocks, Thanks heaps to host and all contributors!!!

Yeah I had all of them up for download not long ago. Too many stuff ups with the account and too many people hammering so I had to stop.

I have had them on a neat little package for 6 months now and everyone seems to have forgotten about it. Still available on DVD if anyone wants it. Included is the Nissan FAST software also if interested.