SAU Community

Nissan Skyline Manuals HERE

rb25detcalais

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I had all of them up for download not long ago. Too many stuff ups with the account and too many people hammering so I had to stop.  

I have had them on a neat little package for 6 months now and everyone seems to have forgotten about it. Still available on DVD if anyone wants it. Included is the Nissan FAST software also if interested.

So why not upload some of the ones that aren't on the ftp... Upload isn't counted on most high speed accnt's.. I would theoretically be "paying for it" by means of download cap on my accnt and I am sure everyone else would appreciate it :)

ive actually got a passage, would the wiring diagram be the same or at least similar for a rb20det

Not sure.

If i see anything for a r31 import i'll upload it.

I'd imagine some of it would be similar. But it think alot of it would be differnt.

Man is it just me or is your server really slow. I can't even log onto it most of the time. I realise that with such great information it is going to be full for a while. But anyway it would have to be one of the greatest info sites on the net. Thanks for doing such a great job and collecting this info for us.

Does anyone have any Nissan Primera info???

Thanks

should be OK guys... can't see why it should be too slow.. there is a 5 user max which is full sometimes but generally its ok. The only thing that may be causing a problem is the dynDNS.org redirection but even then that shouldnt affect speeds, it would affect connection however...Try both DynDNS addresses within this thread... If you are having connection issues you have to understand what a dynamic IP address is. Everytime a connection is reset or d/c most of the time you are given a new IP... this means that my router has to then re-authenticate the new IP address to dynDNS.org servers to update their redirection (associating my new IP address with ftp://skylinesaustralia.kicks-ass.net/)

So yeah, hang in there and if you are unable to connect for quite a while email me. As of tomorrow I will be leaving for a week... so I will reboot this thing before I go and make sure everything is sweet.