SAU Community

Intercooler kits imported

Silver kits are here and ready to ship. PM me for details. Coolers also available

See this link for availability and pictures

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/rafsland/g...ercoolerkit.htm

Hi Guys

price.

$450 without cooler delivered

$700 with cooler delivered Intercooler $250

$250 for the cooler only delivered

These coolers are quality copies and come which a 1 year warranty. I have sampled many coolers from different manufactures from China and Hong Kong and these are the best coolers I have come across. They have solid welds polished finish and made from quality alloys. If interested in a specific cooler size. I might be able to get it for you through this group buy. Ask me!

Deposit

deposit without cooler will be half. so thats $225 or $350. Payable upon enough interests..

List of available kits

1. SKYLINE R32 2.0L GTS-T It is R33 kit with different silicon joiner.

2. SKYLINE R33 2.5L GTS-T

3. SKYLINE R34 2.5L GTT

4. 200SX S14

5. 200SX S15

6. SILVIA S13 2.0L

7. 180SX 2.0L

8. 95-00 IMPREZA GC8 WRX & STi - no available

9. PULSAR N14 GTiR

10.LANCER Evo 4, 5, 6 & 6.5.

Specs

Kits

High quality hybrid style kits. These kits are no cheap copy. They have been made from aluminum using a mandrel bending tothe same specification as the hydrid kits.

2.5" piping mandrel bent

made form aluminum to minamise heat soak.

Hybrid style

Intercooler

Hybrid style cooler.

Attrictive polished aluminum look

3" inlet and 3" outlet pipes for high flow

Low pressure drop 0.2psi at 15psi of boost

80 psi for up to 800 horses

Made by lightweight but strong material. Same Structure and material used as famous "Hibrid" Intercooler. Weight ~8kg

All coolers have been Pressure tested.

15 bars core design. For more efficient air flow over the older 16 bar design.

Delivery Time

As with the coolers it took about 20 days to arrive in brisbane and another 10 to get to your door. So about a month in total.

Registered Postage (must sign for parcel and online tracking)

Once posted you will recieve a tracking number so you know where your parcel is.

NSW, VIC and ACT, QLD = $20

SA and NT = $25

WA = $30

Payment

As soon as I can get 10 or more people.

Warranty

There is a 1 year manufacture's warranty.

msn contact: [email protected].. I will have it on after work

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows it goin Raph? for that price Ill wait around...... how long till they arrive in Australia?? Can you post up some pictures of exactly what we will be getting?

Will the kit have 2.5 inch pipes with 3 inch to 2.5 inch reducers off the inlet and outlet of the cooler?

Sorry for all the questions but would like to confirm.

:(

DRIFTT: Regular Price $1450 Special price $1157!!! huh this is why we have a group buy. Cut out the middle men and the sales men. For that price we can get 2 - 3 kits :(

LANFOH: take about 15 to 20 days to brisbane. Piping 3". Reducers I Will ask to confirm, I'm sure it does. What you see in the pic is what you get. With and without cooler

I will be importing a R33 kit next week. Flying it over so I can check out the quality and post up some pics. If someone wants to buy it will be $600 (no cooler) or I might just put it on. Aeroplane Postage is not cheap.

The manufacture apperently has only one kit for the skyline which is the R33 model. So does anyone know the difference between the r32 and r33 kits? Otherwise I will need a r32 to come round and see if it fits.