SAU Community

Central Coast Skyline Owners

sindows

u have a pic of your car?, might have seen it. im near umina

Nah i dont have a pic, but its white and when i get the new B Kit i will post some pics :rofl:

Where in umina you from?

hey im from the coast, from ourimbah. i got a series II r33 gts-t

I saw two r33's on my way home from erina...

Black R33

And

Red R33 GTR

Does anyone on the forum own them?

hi yeah a group off my mates have nissan all sorts but in skylines 1 has a R33 4door and i have a R32 4 door you might have seen us were alway cruiseing

Ill be down in the CC on the 15th. Cruising down from newie - you CC people should organise a meetup with us or something.

That would be good... I saw another R33 today (Black with GTR Wing) right neer erina, is that anyone on this forum? (i waved :))

Ill be down in the CC on the 15th. Cruising down from newie - you CC people should organise a meetup with us or something.

I know i would like to have a meetup... Anyone else want to... If we were to meetup where would it be on the CC?

sindows... u used to post on CCGL aye, post a pic of your skyline, i would very much like to see it :D

we were driving through umina the other day, could have possibly been us, we got an GTST Serries II R33 - white

sindows... u used to post on CCGL aye, post a pic of your skyline, i would very much like to see it :D

we were driving through umina the other day, could have possibly been us, we got an GTST Serries II R33 - white

Is you car located up the rampart?

Dont have a decent pic as yet... getting body kit put on today... Thanks jetspeed!

pod filter, tyres and exhaust. Didnt get me for the high mount turbo, external gate, custom plenum, oil breather, computer etc. so got off pretty lightly