SAU Community

full throttle ken someone

shmiddy

i was at bp maida vale and a guy aproached me asking were i took my ''rice burner'' to get serviced, he then told me he has a mate in high wycombe on milner rd, ken someone im pritty sure he said and his buisness is called full throttle or something and said he was quite good, since he said he was on milner rd and i live the next street up from that im keen to know if anyone has heard of him or knows who im talkin about... cheers guys i think he said ken btw or maybe it was geoff??

i was at bp maida vale and a guy aproached me asking were i took my ''rice burner'' to get serviced, he then told me he has a mate in high wycombe on milner rd, ken someone im pritty sure he said and his buisness is called full throttle or something and said he was quite good, since he said he was on milner rd and i live the next street up from that im keen to know if anyone has heard of him or knows who im talkin about... cheers guys i think he said ken btw or maybe it was geoff??

Ray Ferrari High Wycombe it was, anyone delt with this guy, keen to find out since its sooo dam close

I got a cooler installed on an s15 and some piping made up for my r33 by him. He did a fantastic job

does he work out of home on milner rd there? or does he have a shop somewere els??, and do ya have his number handy??

cheers

Was a friend of pauls (gtstvspec) so maybe PM him.

My dad knows Rays brother a fair bit - and Ray helped me out with parts for my Z31 a while back.

• 13 years later...