SAU Community

What's your favourite car doing the block?

brods1675

Here we go boys and girls, the perfect opportunity to pay out on the clowns doing the block in your respective city.

What's your favourite (read the worst car) you see doing the block?

My favourites are.

A beige Corolla SE hatch, WRX scoop and bonnet vents, big 18"chromies, rowdy exhaust and a loud stereo. Yep, all those mods turn a granny car into a genuine performance car don't they! :wassup:

Any Excel with a body kit, particularly the ones with the big Cobra stripes!

Sorry kids but if you are going to throw money at a car why not start with a credible car to begin with?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Alpine Excell from Launceston. It's got a mega huge Alpine sticker down each side of the car, the stickers down the door (blitz..etc) ,a 10" rice cannon, and a blindmans tacho.

We should take pics and make it a rice hunter thread (and by rice i mean any car with usless external mods)

Definitely da little turbo things buzzing round........lika da ET lasers.......I av seen dudes drivin deez rice burners man.......they fit da huge blow off valves to em........only problem iz dat they are so pathetically powerless dat they barely have enough a da pressure to open upa da blow off valves man!!!!!........soundza real poor man...real poor!!!!..............fizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :wassup:

hmmmm i have an ET and dont run the BOV is that a problem for ya? 105kw atw with only 900kgs to haul about makes it pretty quick for a 21year old FWD car....and if u actually knew anything u wouldnt be sayin ET laser its actually a Nissan Pulsar not a ford or mazda

That excel with the alpine sticker is sik man its hell Fast ....bwahaahhahahahahahahaahhaahhahhahahahahahaaha he is always tryin to razz someone

just anything that p plater's think are race cars, don't mean to cop out on the p plater's but I swear they're just getting worse all the time...

I totally agree. As a p plater myself I wish to apologise on their behalf.

...Anyways...I always see this hyundai excel with a bonnet scoop and custom bodykit...what's even funnier is that it has a baby capsule in it. Oh and I know a guy with a non-turbo silvia which has a bodykit with normal rims and exhaust...looks so lame...and non-turbo supras which have huge exhausts....it's like trying to sugarcoat shit and trying to claim it as chocolate

phat_r33, where you taking some people to the st pats ball on Saterday? cause i saw 2 gts-t's with carbin bonnet and chromes in line (i dropped a group off)

got to love all the all show no go cars going around lonnie!!! Some of the lancers and crap with clear rear lights stickers, dumb personal plates realy look sh!t! The orange excel with the stupid body kit and stripes and crap takes the cake for the crapest car ....well any excel for that mater with a whale tale wing!

And the cars with all the stickers down the doors for turbo bits and pieces,..... and the car is NA!

RICE, RICE baby!

my bros wheels are rice as also!!!!!!