SAU Community

What's your favourite car doing the block?

brods1675

phat_r33, where you taking some people to the st pats ball on Saterday?  cause i saw 2 gts-t's with carbin bonnet and chromes in line (i dropped a group off)

I did indeed. didn't see your's half the line were skylines though, heaps! was good to see.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol @ Matt!!!! don't that have a gotboost sticker on it too???

I reckon that try hard in the white bluebird that can't decide what wheels he wants on his car so has three different ones takes the cake for it though!

hahah the one without induction noise has one teh other one hasnt got one yet its the gotboost support vehicle just remember that tims when ur car breaks down! lol yeh that bluey ROCKS...oh yeh and im with nismokid clear tailights are starting to annoy me there are soo many up here would hate to see how many in hobart

another favourite of mine in Launceston is the burgundy Camry with big alloys and the huge but crap sounding rowdy exhaust. It's gotta be a 4 cylinder auto, and it sounds so lame when it kicks back a gear. Why modify a grandpa car?

White VK Commodore with fake WRX bonnet scoop offset to one side - what a piece of Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!! Can be seen in the Bathurst Street Car Park regularly. Talk about wank factor :smile:

*Edited by Slaz. Sorry guys, I don't think that smilie is appropriate.*

I got a winna i think the old EXCEL coupe blue or green with a carbon cannon FKN HELL THAT IS THE WORST SOUNDING CAR I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!! doesnt matter tho i rekon that it wont last much longer noice amount of blue smoke hehehehe and the way he cains it!!!

anyone seen that white magna with clear lights, and a big arse wing?

There's a couple of Magnas getting around with big wings etc. Have these people no idea? Or no friends, that could give them a reality check?

How about the EXA convertible??? i reckon that is POS!!!! guy thinks he is the shit pimpin for bitches too!!!

Yep seen it, looks like the car was cut to a convertible with a gas axe! Convertible here in winter - way cool! :wassup:

ahh... how about a '99 civic well i think its a '99... dark blue... i think... it was a dark night... from front looked alright... walk to the side, these fake chrome wheel covers, walk around the rear, a great big GT wing that sits about 2 feet above the deck of the boot... and a 4 inch exhaust... saw it parked near the cinimar about 4 days ago... lol...