SAU Community

What's your favourite car doing the block?

brods1675

I went to Harbat erlier in the week, seems every 2nd car has chromes on it

I dont mind a car that has a decent set of wheels on it because in my opinion a good set of wheels makes a car. However when people decide to stick GT wings and crazy bodykits that really just scream of rice boy then that annoys me!

I really cannot stand holden commodore or Ford drivers. The newer model drivers are fine but the older model drivers act like real morons on the road and it's no wonder they're lowering the speed limits due to these hacks.

Back when I had my Lancer they would always try and get me revved up to have a drag race at the lights. I would always just sit there with a silly look on my face trying to reflect the "get a life you idiot" look to them.

Hmm yes end of rant, lol.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nice set a rims on a a rust bucket doesn't make it a good car........say you put a set of brand new set of 18'simmons on a rusted out, dented, broken tail lights, standard ride height gemini (sorry if anyone owns a nice neat gemin) doesn't make it cool or any faster just makes it look stupid!

I nice set a rims on a a rust  bucket doesn't make it a good car........say you put a set of brand new set of 18'simmons on a rusted out,  dented, broken tail lights, standard ride height gemini (sorry if anyone owns a nice neat gemin) doesn't make it cool or any faster just makes it look stupid!

Agreed. I wasn't really thinking along those lines because I dont think anyone who owns such a bummy vehicle could afford such tasty mags. I'm thinking of the few cars that get about that dont try and pretend to be something they're not...but just have a nice set of mags on to make it look presentable.

but you can always take a neat car and slap a set or over cromed wheels on in in a huge size and it could look so stupid (bubble barinas with 18 inch mags)!

That's true it all comes down to taste. That's why a "good" set of wheels make a car in my opinion. I'm not saying a good set has to be chrome either.

hhmm, i think Yellow skylines owned by pizza store ppl, haha just playin

i would have to say OLDER cars with Exterior mods that are supposed to make the car look newer oh and faster. eg gemini with 5 spoke rims hahaha funny ppl

ppl are starting to generlise on this post (me included) i reckon get back to baggin specific cars personally but hey im full of sh*t!

lata

how true. tiny 'mums' cars with huge rims have to shit you to tears especially when they think a set of rims make it faster. hahaha.

The only reason it'd be faster would be due to speedo error from incorrect wheel size!

:confused:

That's true it all comes down to taste. That's why a "good" set of wheels make a car in my opinion. I'm not saying a good set has to be chrome either.

I can think of better things to spend my money on than rims. $2k+ fr wheels, give me performance mods any day of the week. I dont care how fast a set of wheels make my car look :werd:

I nice set a rims on a a rust  bucket doesn't make it a good car........say you put a set of brand new set of 18'simmons on a rusted out,  dented, broken tail lights, standard ride height gemini (sorry if anyone owns a nice neat gemin) doesn't make it cool or any faster just makes it look stupid!

Whats wrong with a hotted up gemmi??? Lol! everything!!!

sad thing is there is so many old bombs getting round with rims worth 5 times the car... i see it every day cos the Housing Commission building is opposite my work and they all pull up in their XF and VK commo's with loud zorsts not a single panel the same colour or with out a dent but with big rims and fat tyres. Shaz, Keithy and the kids Jaydon, Shapelle (sorry to any fans) and Shaniah all in the car with their big dog (which eats better than them) and Shaz smokes a pack of smokes while waiting for Keithy to come back out without having to pay their susidised rent cos they reckon they have no money.

Whats wrong with a hotted up gemmi??? Lol! everything!!!

sad thing is there is so many old bombs getting round with rims worth 5 times the car... i see it every day cos the Housing Commission building is opposite my work and they all pull up in their XF and VK commo's with loud zorsts not a single panel the same colour or with out a dent but with big rims and fat tyres. Shaz, Keithy and the kids Jaydon, Shapelle (sorry to any fans) and Shaniah all in the car with their big dog (which eats better than them) and Shaz smokes a pack of smokes while waiting for Keithy to come back out without having to pay their susidised rent cos they reckon they have no money.

not baggin out VK's with simmons are we timmy? LOL, my opinion, a set of nice wheels on a straight car turns heads. And i own a old car but would never put a new style wheel on my car, Blue HJ panel with like 17" five spokes, bad! :uh-huh:

not baggin out VK's with simmons are we timmy? LOL, my opinion, a set of nice wheels on a straight car turns heads. And i own a old car but would never put a new style wheel on my car, Blue HJ panel with like 17" five spokes, bad! :uh-huh:

Exactly what I was trying to say too!

I saw that excel with all the stickers down the doors last night and I saw a for sale sign on it! it was sooooooooo cool I wonder why he is selling it???????

Proably has been reading all this and realised :chairshot

Proably has been reading all this and realised :chairshot

haha the poor bugger. I mean really how would you feel if you saw that your pride and dream was being bagged out by people you didn't even know knew of your car!

hahaha...it's hilarious!

i resent the commo abuse :cheers:

i drive a white VH Commodore, its only got 15" ROH alloys and standard tyres. And im pretty far off being a DAZZA!. But i aggree, and hate the wankers in the VK's and VL's that try and drag me everytime i pull up at the lights. Im aiming at getting a nice R31 at some point, but for now im pov and drive my commy, with my p-plates up....

I hate little ricers in thier corolla's and stuff, with the cannons, body kits and 17" rims, it is verry sad... Its different thow if its a girl and doesnt have wanky rice... like that Yellow pulsar getting around with the blue rimmed mags, she's a mate of mine, and it doesnt look tooo bad.

haha the poor bugger. I mean really how would you feel if you saw that your pride and dream was being bagged out by people you didn't even know knew of your car!

hahaha...it's hilarious!

Yeah bit of a :chairshot to the owner.

But maybe he just got a reality check and decided to buy something else...

You never know he might be going to get a fully sick bombadoore :jump:

I saw that excel with all the stickers down the doors last night and I saw a for sale sign on it! it was sooooooooo cool I wonder why he is selling it???????

I recon to much HP, those Alpine stickers must give him adleast 100hp each at the wheels.