SAU Community

How bout an SAU ACT business thread?

I guess i would clasify myself as desktop support/amature network engineer but more so the first than the second still learning alot at the moment and doing stupid microsoft exams ;)

Boooo Microsoft is not network engineer :thumbsup: routing/switching is network engineering ;)

I am another IT need type person well not really as i just train people now

but use to be an Airconditioning tech, which means i can dabble in sparky work and refrig craps, no back yard love jobs. (Only cold beer)

Boooo Microsoft is not network engineer :D routing/switching is network engineering ;)

bah depends on what worlds you live in i guess network = routers/switches etc you a cisco man are you nik :)

ok i will change it then i guess its more a systems administrator :) i have to at least get my mcsa then might do a cisco or novell course :P

lol southern x club. haha. FREE PISS ON ANDREW!!!!! hehe jks

yeah i'm at domayne so anything tv/stereo/whitegoods/video (not still) cameras, lemme know. was a car audio s1ut in the past so hit me up about any of that stuff too if you wanna know anything.

david

Hey, good idea man.

I'm in defence, a RAAFie :P (for those who dont know... Air Force)

oh yes, and for those with grudges out there... i am at ADFA, but i'm one of the nice ones

Hey guys,

This is my second post only, just joined today. Hi.

Im a lawyer so come to me for all things legal (except speeding fines - I cant help you).

I do heaps of stuff, so any questions let me know.

Hey guys,

This is my second post only, just joined today. Hi.  

Im a lawyer so come to me for all things legal (except speeding fines - I cant help you).  

I do heaps of stuff, so any questions let me know.

oh good iam about to buy a house do you do that kind of legal stuff

booyah! so we now have a real estate agent and lawyer on the local forums, now all we need is a used car salesman and everyone can hate us collectively!!! haha i'll edit the main post to include the last 2.

you forgot politicians....

booyah! so we now have a real estate agent and lawyer on the local forums, now all we need is a used car salesman and everyone can hate us collectively!!! haha i'll edit the main post to include the last 2.

Just tax collector and bank manager to go, who wants to step up???

Me im a baggage handler...... if you read the papers apparently im good for:

*Heroin

*Weed

*Cocaine

*Camel Suites

:cheers: :Pimp2: :uh-huh:

was a car audio s1ut in the past so hit me up about any of that stuff too if you wanna know anything.

david

we all knew you were some kind of s1ut!!!! :uh-huh: jks