SAU Community

How bout an SAU ACT business thread?

yeah I do advertisements, I design logos and corporate id's, posters, signage, short animations, web pages all types of stuff just imagine anything that need to be layed out to be printed with type a Graphic Designer usually designs, whether its good or not is a totally different matter!!haha

I'm a tiler

Hi Guys,

I am a Stagea owner, in Canberra. By trade a fitter and turner, by profession Mech/Elec Engineer - and no I have deliberately avoided getting my ticket to be certified for engineering modifications. Sorry guys. But I do own a business (tyres) which is an authorised inspection station and does general mechanical repairs and limited modifications.

Anyway, remember that honest advice will cost you nothing and I will help out where I can.

Regards,

Marc2

ps If some memebers have assumed this to be a plug for the business then I apologize in advance for the mis interpretation.

ps If some memebers have assumed this to be a plug for the business then I apologize in advance for the mis interpretation.

dude who cares the amount of advertising that some of the canberra peeps give is nothing compared to that little plug :) eg integra automotive and trojan haha

lol southern x club. haha. FREE PISS ON ANDREW!!!!! hehe jks

yeah i'm at domayne so anything tv/stereo/whitegoods/video (not still) cameras, lemme know. was a car audio s1ut in the past so hit me up about any of that stuff too if you wanna know anything.

david

Awwww now he pipes up...or is that I should have kept reading this thread.

Anywho I just bought the new LG 42" plasma on Monday night..... and I assume that it was your R32 GTR parked @ Domayne on Saturday :-)

Brad

Awwww now he pipes up...or is that I should have kept reading this thread.

Anywho I just bought the new LG 42" plasma on Monday night..... and I assume that it was your R32 GTR parked @ Domayne on Saturday :-)

Brad

haha yes well that is what i do. and yes i could've saved you some money. and yes that was my gtr out the front.

next time!!

hehe

d

booyah! so we now have a real estate agent and lawyer on the local forums, now all we need is a used car salesman and everyone can hate us collectively!!! haha i'll edit the main post to include the last 2.

And a parking inspector! :chairshot

Well I'm a trainee Billionaire so come see me for your R35 GTR in a couple o years :Pimp2:

When I’m not training I work for a commercial broadcaster who has their hands in TV, Radio and Telecoms. I basically manage the operations of their networks in Oz and Tazzie.

Marc2, whats the name of your tyre store....the whole idea of this thread is to plug your businesses and services.

The thread was designed purely for this reason, If another member can use that service then its a win/win for both parties.

I knew i could be of a huge help to members with answering property questions and giving advice, and with the ammount of members we have here, if eventually one of them knows of a friend who's selling, then thats also an opportunity for me to offer my expertise.

im not as dumb as i look ;@)

Marc2, whats the name of your tyre store....the whole idea of this thread is to plug your businesses and services.

The thread was designed purely for this reason, If another member can use that service then its a win/win for both parties.  

I knew i could be of a huge help to members with answering property questions and giving advice, and with the ammount of members we have here, if eventually one of them knows of a friend who's selling, then thats also an opportunity for me to offer my expertise.  

im not as dumb as i look ;@)

Hi Veilside R33,

Sorry I missed the post yesterday. I own the Discount Tyre Service stores at Belconnen and Gungahlin. I tend to spend most of my time at Belconnen.

If you, or any one, requires any assistance etc ring me (6251 5977).

It is best to speak with me direct.

Regards,

Marc

Hi Veilside R33,

Sorry I missed the post yesterday. I own the Discount Tyre Service stores at Belconnen and Gungahlin. I tend to spend most of my time at Belconnen.

If you, or any one, requires any assistance etc ring me (6251 5977).  

It is best to speak with me direct.

Regards,

Marc

I can really vouch for the guys at Discount Tyre Service in Belconnen. I had my roadworthy done there a couple o weeks ago (White R33). It failed first time due to turbo timer, faulty reverse sensor & boost controller (hey i didn’t know lol). My shifts at work stuffed me round and I rocked up the second time on the last day of the 2 weeks I had to fix it. The guys raced down & purchased a new reverse sensor, fitted it and completed the compliance that arvo.

They did the work with smiles & I know I'll be back for new tyres when the time arrises.

yeah i found a new job with my cousin labouring on weekends. still being organised and stuff. but i need a brake from workin as i hated my jean job. just didn't like the bosses and stuff so yeah.