SAU Community

How bout an SAU ACT business thread?

I dunno if I have already posted this but I will now anyway...

I now work at Ingrams Automotive Electronics and air cond. wholesalers, so if you need anything to do with car electrics, let me know and I will see if I can get a really good price for you, we have just about everything you might need.

I dunno if I have already posted this but I will now anyway...

I now work at Ingrams Automotive Electronics and air cond. wholesalers, so if you need anything to do with car electrics, let me know and I will see if I can get a really good price for you, we have just about everything you might need.

Yea ill go a power fc as well..

yeah but i wanna know what ull do for money before i come out and givew ya my bike....like what will happen if i buy a 30 dollar service, 60 dollar etc etc??

(im not trying to scam free stuff :innocent: )

• 2 weeks later...

As some of you know I work at Autobarn in Belconnen. Will let you guys know when catalogues / 20% off sales are on, can't do much with discounts but come and see me if you need anything.

As some of you know I work at Autobarn in Belconnen. Will let you guys know when catalogues / 20% off sales are on, can't do much with discounts but come and see me if you need anything.

yea definalty give us a heads up cleaning products is all i would generally buy from autobarn and maybe engine oil and filters etc but 20% is the goods when you are spending a couple of hundred $$$ on bits a pieces.

• 2 months later...