SAU Community

Username Change Requests Here

Does any one get back to you for a name change does not look like it's happening here!

You waited 3 minutes before complaining? Yikes. You've been suspended for 2 days. When you chill out and calm down remember that you're asking people for THEIR TIME when you ask for things on a forum. When they have no time for you (because they may, you know, have other shit to do) then you need to WAIT.

When you come back, be patient.

• Like 4

Haha cheers mate :P Both name changes done

Crazy/Crzy - if you can send me a PM or post in this thread using the other account I'll merge the two. I'm guessing you want to keep the account you've used above, as it's the one with the most posts (even though most of them are in here lol), it's just the name you want changed. Let me know if you want it the other way around.

And as Prank says - relax :)

• 1 month later...

Hi, can change my username to STARSKR33M

Hello

Would you please change my username to R-sanichi

Thanks in advance.

please and thankyou, dudn't realised i missed those, was late when i wrote original post

Both done - and cheers, call me old-fashioned but I do appreciate the manners :)

Arkan - as I said above, if you can send me a PM or post in this thread using your other account (to confirm that it's yours) I'll merge the two. By that I mean that I'll join the two accounts together - you'll have one account at the end, and all your old posts will be moved to your new account.

• Like 1