SAU Community

Australian Club

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it was meant to be in a while ago...compliance kits apparantly are in high demand at the moment. and i'm also getting a bodykit, wheels and an alarm installed before it leaves melbourne so that has delayed it too.

it's driving me nuts not having it....i have to look at the pics of it everyday to stay calm :lol: .....hopefully i should have it within a few weeks max

the jackel cool info there we have most of those ideas floating around somewhere. Please add more if you can. By the middle of next week we will have some solid information to present everyone. A couple of us are getting information packs from the relevant government agencies.

that was going to be my next question...has anyone got information the government or any info about registering a club.

skyzerr33: i think ant (from sdu nz) told me that he sent you some info about what they used over there. with a bit of modifying that should come in fairly handy.

who at the moment has started doing something about getting a club happening as far as paper work and stuff like that?

Yes i have info from Ant, members form, charter, intro letter and membership database.

From my knowledge, URMINE and myself have already got info from ministry of fair trading, and I have Cams Info.

We just need to nut out the name, being done on both sites starting tomorrow. the Charter/Constitution will be a task for next week. When these two things are done we can register (have to advertise in a paper before applying, either a month or week) the lodge the paper work and see if your accepted or rejected.

If accepted its offical just have to set up the committee, jet the members in and paid up all detials on file bank account setup and search out sponsers.

I would definately be up for joining a Perth division of a skyline club, it wouldnt matter what the name was, but skylines downunder is a good name,and NSA also sounds pretty flash!! and i always thought that australia was known as "downunder" not NZ??

But anyway count me in. :(

Hi all!

Firstly I love this forum. PranK if the traffic on the forums isn't too much, I could offer hosting. I have an NT Server running IIS 4.0 with a 2MB/sec link - 3 hops from the Telstra backbone.

Now for the club name..... here are some curved balls I'm going to throw at you:

NSA - Nissan Skylines of Australia

NSCA - National Skyline Club of Australia

NSAC - National Skylines of Australia Club

SCA - Skyline Club of Australia

SAC - Skylines of Australia Club

SEC - Skyline Enthusiasts Club

SECA - Skyline Enthusiast Club of Australia

well i tell you what, we have been going just fine here in qld without any heirachy, officialdom or any crap, we just need a forum and chat room and thats it. I dont see what the big deal is and ive got no problem being a part of SDU, although pretty much everyone i talk to on the forums is aussie anyway (aussie part of sdu forums).

I dont care much for this official business that seems to be the target for a few people. at the moment its just social, there's no trouble, no dickheads, and its going well.

lets just get our own forums (skylines australia?) and keep it relaxed social and cool like it is.

8O

Guest 33GTS25

slip, have a think about the long term mate.

i am sure that you would be the first one to put your hand up if a satisfied sponsor decided to pay for a day at the skid pan for us

and for a sponsor to become satisfied we need to find a few that we are all happy to do business with and use them almost to exclusion of all others

believe me mate, i work in finance and the people that we do the most business with are the ones that look after us

rod