SAU Community

Parents going to buy me a Golf R32!

OC

Damn!

what do your parents do in there spare time?, Fianance Revelations!, thats an expensive car mate and your not even on your P's.....

Just coz your family is rich doesn't mean you can drive. Buy an old banger first, crash it a few times and then consider a $50k+ car, hey :D. Beleive me, I have been there with the my old TX3, even tho it wasn't an old banger I did have a few prangs and shit it hurts the pocket on low wages

Dads a lawyer, Mums in realestate.

er how the **** did u get money to buy a stag and parts for it .... ur fkn 16 working at maccas wud take 1yr to get parts lol and a further 5 yrs to get a stag rofl!! full time! hmmz sweet young stupid 16 full of dreams shit do u have ur licence? can u drive? and if u did earn that money to buy the stag... i want in ***n!

Do you think maccas is all I do? I havnt worked there for long at all. Dont know how to say this without being stuck up, but my parents put away money in a bank acount for me. Which I was to touch only when I turned 16, thats how I bought the Stag and tha parts. BTW, the parts only cost me around $2500 shipped, not the biggest investment ever eh'? Yes I can drive, I have been racing carts and circuit racing since I was 10. So yes I can drive, road experience? Not alot but Im working on it...This is really the last time I want to say it. If you dont have anything decent to say, DONT POST! And whats this skool holidays bullshit? Its nearly 2 weeks till the holidays, I joined this club becasue of the Stagea. Not for "Holiday fun". All I want is some advice on the Golf and thats it. OK??

wat kinda shit u dealing nigga..

Yea Bro! Fully Sik! F*ck off mate, I dont want you're crap. If you have any advice on the Golf then feel free to post. Top trying to be a comedian mate...get on with your life.

Shit, if i had a kid i wouldnt allow him to touch the money and blow it all on a car. A 60 grand Golf. I think it would be more suited later for a deposit for your own home, or are your parents going to buy you one too? Not having a go, just priorities...

To be honest with you Chris, they probably will buy me a house. But is that something which should be used against me?

k, parents buying you a car is one thing but a house... thats shamefull on your own part. Your not going to respect anything you own then. Shit i would hate to live in a house and ask how it was payed for and u say. "My mummy and daddy paid for it" Then im sorry, but i would guarantee many laughs from people...

Anyways, bout the Stagea, CSV Imports has got me one (mates from way back), should be landed here in about 3 monthes. It is going to be used as a delivery vehicle for my parents as I would not be able to drive it because it is turbo'd. However, they are registering under their business, so I will be able to do deliveries.
Dads a lawyer, Mums in realestate.

UMMM, lawyers dont deliver food nor do realestate agents. ppl go to them and seek advice.

also u used the word "their" business. i dunno how lawyers and realestates mix.

now we know the truth.

UMMM, lawyers dont deliver food nor do realestate agents. ppl go to them and seek advice.

now we know the truth.

Yea mate, we know the truth, Im really glad that your god and all, im glad that you know my life better than I do. My Mum owns a realestate agency. No I dont deliver food, I deliver the boring things of life, signs and any other random thing some tenants want at anytime of the day. Does law not have its part in realestate?

now we know the truth.

Who said anything about food anyways?

nuh we are not making you refuse anything, that choice is up to you. Fine let your parents put down a deposit for it but pay it off yourself. I dont think your parents are going to be paying your bills either or cleaning after you. Or will they hire a Butler and Maid for you too?

Yea mate, we know the truth, Im really glad that your god and all, im glad that you know my life better than I do. My Mum owns a realestate agency. No I dont deliver food, I deliver the boring things of life, signs and any other random thing some tenants want at anytime of the day. Does law not have its part in realestate?

ofcourse lawyers play a part in realestate. not sayin they dont. but your sentences are very misleading. one day its this, the other its that.

Of course they arent goin to be cleaning for me. I can take care of myself buddy, believe it or not, Im just a normal kid, and will grow into a normal adult and will clean my own house. And yes I might pay it off myself, I dont think they are goin to shell ot all of it.

ofcourse lawyers play a part in realestate. not sayin they dont. but your sentences are very misleading. one day its this, the other its that.

Give me an example r34_skyline.