SAU Community

GTR Turbo's - Garrett GT2560R

Hi everyone,

After a long and extensive search i have finally found out that i have a twin Garrett GT2560R setup on my GTR!!

I thought they were N1's and then Group A's, but now i can definitely confirm that they are GT2560's!

Wanted to find out who is running this setup and what sort of power people have been making??

Are they the same as the larger R34 N1's??

Any info would be great!!

Cheers,

Francisco

Was going to get my original turbos rebuilt....but am having a set of these GT 2560's fitted instead around the 11th July I will post dyno results but am not looking for Huge HP figures, so dont expect to be overly impressed.

I was told they are very similar to N1's.

Although I beleive pnblight is running these turbos and has made 530rwHP.....

i took 1 million photos of them when my engine was out and couldnt match the numbers & position of the marks on the front covers with anything, until i saw Spool Imports photos!!

Then Checked the photes with other suppliers pics & It all matches up, i couldnt figure out how group A's would contiunue to spin for 20secs after i switch the engine off!! I knew they were ball bearing, but thats it

i love this turbo's 707-160-5005 or (707-160-5) gt2560r i think from memory

no lag to speak of if setup properly and awesome top end

GO THE GARRET TURBOS

pete

pm if you have any questions

Pete , those are the terbs we can get for a good price but they have none in stock and looks around 3 months before they will have some more.

Have our guys trying to convince Garrett to speed up the wait as with the new pricing , these are very good value for money.

Cheers

Ken

Guys

I have R34 N1s on my R32 GTR and the Nissan part number is : 14411-AA403

Mine have the .42 compressor housing tho ( YES they DO Exist – and Nissan will confirm it if you give them this part number)

AFAIK these are series one R34 N1s and they came off an R34-GTR V-spec II

I'm getting 300+awkw ATM @ 1.2bar – but I NEED bigger injectors

HtH

Scott

hey guys just on the same topic i was wondering how these turbos that u r talking about (same as pnblight) how do they compare to hks 2530s in max power and response?

i hear people saying 500hp at wheels is too much for these turbos, but only pnblights freak gtr :( has got the higher figure.

im trying to decide between these turbos, hks 2530s, single t04z, single garret GT35/40R for my stock capacity rb26 wanting response as most importance and capable of abit over 500hp at wheels with suitable other parts which i have already :)

any info/comments most welcome

thanks guys

Brad