SAU Community

WTB VG30DET Turbo. Busted if possible

Bass Junky

ARe you selling it?

Got pics?

i'm about to return it back to the seller becoz it wont fit the r33 dump. It's a 300zx single turbo tho! the rear turbine is the same as VL turbo. If you wanna use it as to hybri highflow i dont think it will fit!! You need something esle!! it cost me $550 which is too much anyway if you have to mod the dump or something and importantly i dont think CGC will do it. :werd:

i dont have the pics but look similar to your photo except it has only water cool line, unlike r33 where it has two lines (water & oil).

dennis

i still have my vg30det turbo unsure if its ceramic but i think its plain bearing (plain bearing = steel wheel???) and a rb25det turbo both may be in good order.... both spin fine and have good wheels i can supply pics and numbers to anyone who is interested.... i know the rb25 turbo is rb25 100% sure i was sold the vg turbo as a vg turbo im 90% sure its vg turbo....

EDIT:: after looking at that pic of turbo mine is different it has a short straight bolt on fitting on the outlet of the comp cover it is t3 flange and it came with a very flat angled oil drain fitting presumably cause the turbos are so low on the vg engines so maybe its a goer??

here are a few pics for ya.... the turbine wheel wasnt oily like that when u got it i oiled the chra and i think it has wept thru over time cause of the way it has been sitting....

the numbers i can see are....45V3 on the comp cover there is a 2 on the inside of the outlet of the comp cover....

it has a 45v on the turbine housing and a 8 inside the inlet of the turbine housing....

the outlet size of the comp cover is quite large also and there is no step on the inlet of the comp cover like a typical rb series turbo....