SAU Community

Stagea Brakes

Sydneykid

I need some help finding pads and rotors for the rear on my wgnc34 1997 rs4 2.5turbo, i have digured macima fits the front, but have been googeling for days now witout finding anything on the rear... 

Ye si know "do an upgrade" but u do not have the mony for that now and realy need new brakes..

Someone had this question a little while ago and I posted up a listing for some brakes off another Nissan model that should fit...but can't find the post.

Found this after a minute's googling though (don't know if its still up to date):

https://www.sinergymotorsports.com.au/cart/products-page/brakes-brake-rotors-rear-nissan-stagea-c34/

If it is a series 2 the stock rear pads are Bendix DB1220, same as r31 (1986) skyline. (90% positive).

I can double check/reconfirm this 2morrow morning, when i get out of bed (mid-day), go into my garage, as I have a spare full set of discs, calipers and pads to suit a series 2.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stagea_Neo said:

If it is a series 2 the stock rear pads are Bendix DB1220, same as r31 (1986) skyline. (90% positive).

I can double check/reconfirm this 2morrow morning, when i get out of bed (mid-day), go into my garage, as I have a spare full set of discs, calipers and pads to suit a series 2.

I have a 1997 s1, think ther is a differense in them, why must cool csr be hard to find eoarts to!