SAU Community

how to remove R32 steering wheel?

sky4dr

First get the horn button out, then undo the nut (19mm I think from memory).

Then put the nut back on for a turn or two of the thread....this will stop you smashing yourself in the head when it does come off.

From there you need to "encourage" the wheel off it can be really tight...small bashes or big wiggles on the side or back of the wheel will get it off in the end.

Then put the nut back on for a turn or two of the thread....this will stop you smashing yourself in the head when it does come off.

From there you need to "encourage" the wheel off it can be really tight...small bashes or big wiggles on the side or back of the wheel will get it off in the end.

that should deter car thieves!

Thanks Ducan, i did everything you said but still no go! i'll take it to the shop next week to get it fitted. Any idea how much this should cost?