SAU Community

My Latest Dyno Result

Had a trial run yesterday on the dyno where we are holding our comp on the 27th, I lowered the boost slightly to 12psi from 12.4 and took my car from 168rwkw in 2nd to 174rwkw in 4th, I can't remember how much I got last time in 4th but I think abour 162.

This goes to show that haveing the righ amount of fuel is very important as my previous run was leaning out.

Getting S-AFC and adjustable cam gears next week and will have them installed for the dyno day. Hoping for 190rwkw on 15psi.

great result Cam found my problem the turbo is shagged I was going to hiflow but you just conviced me to rebuild it. $550 :-) or I might just put a slightly bigger front wheel on. the guy goes just change both wells to biggger yeah I go right and boost will con on a 5k rpm like wd and rudy not for me thanks.

It really it proving to be a good econimiacl turbo even when you consider the price plus a rebuild but JMS have jacked their prices up 400 for the ceramic non ballbearing and the steel wheell like mine is now 495

meggala