SAU Community

R32 GTR or Spec 2 GTS-T?

hey guys,

Pretty soon Im going to be selling my R33 and importing either an R32 GTR or a series 2 GTS-T.

My options are a fairly stock GTR with average K's, or a nice series 2 GTS-t with low k's bodykit, and good mods.

I can import both for around the same price, but cant make up my mind which one to get. I would really love to get the GTR, but it would be almost 10 years old. BUT, i would love to have a 4wd twin turbo car!!!:burnout:

Get the R, it'll hold it's value better. And will out perform the 33. With a good paint job and lowering, the R32 GTR is one of the sexiest cars ever built, with the balls to match. If age is a problem, just get the interior retrimed. You won't regret buying a GTR.

Originally posted by MIC33R

Why on Earth would you want to get rid of your current series 1? It's got heaps of power and looks absolutely awesome. The only benefit of the S2 would really be that it is younger.

what he said, so if your dead set on selling your current beast go the GTR. Or for something different go a stegea

heaps of people are finding incredible deals which are too good to be true. Its really simple..... you get what you pay for. Thats not to say theres no good deals to be had ..... a friend's friend claims he can get an R33 GTR which simply needs a bonnet replacement and it has no wheels for $26K.....

I'm suspicious.... why is it in this condition... it is coming from japan as well. Having said that the prices of GTR's are coming down and you can geet a r33 gtr series 1 pretty cheap but just be careful.

And in regards to the orignal... get the R32 GTR.

Does ure friend say bro alot?

Does he go out late a night?

Do u find alot of bent spoons around the house?

Maybe u already know the answer: Can u say rebirth?

eheheh just jokin but i find it hard to believe