SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

On 11/18/2018 at 5:46 PM, niZmO_Man said:

Rears yes, you might be able to get away with stancenation negative camber. Roll the guards and see how you go.

Or you can get a higher offset rear pair, say +35 or higher, and run 265 tyres ;)

Thank you for the reply!

And I'm trying to get function over form so I don't want any crazy camber lol. So the rear 18x9.5 +35 with a 265/49 will be good even with hicas?

How about the front will that be good?

hey all

whats the best offset calcs out there?

Im in the middle of putting on rocket bunny fenders on my 32. so im going to need custom sizes to fill it out. the plan is to put the set of enkies rpf1s in 10.5 +15 (i think thats the offset) and then measure... chuck it into the calc and find what will fit.....

that the easiest way of going about it? as when i order theres no going back!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Adz2332 said:

hey all

whats the best offset calcs out there?

Im in the middle of putting on rocket bunny fenders on my 32. so im going to need custom sizes to fill it out. the plan is to put the set of enkies rpf1s in 10.5 +15 (i think thats the offset) and then measure... chuck it into the calc and find what will fit.....

that the easiest way of going about it? as when i order theres no going back!!!!!!!

Yeop most practical way would be tape the guard on the car put that wheel on and actually look and measure. Then you can actually see it 

The below is from experience not a calculator....

I dont know if your going to get a wheel, even custom.... to directly fit your gaurds with rocket bunny on them a spacer is going to be needed

I have an s14 rear subframe, which is about 5 - 10mm a side wider than normal r32 subrame, and 18 x 10.5 +15's with 295 050's on the back of my R32 gtst. With 60mm over fenders on it sat just nicely ie: flushish. I also just had my car widened at the rear 70mm each side and the rim descibed about sits 10 mm ish inside the guard

Rocket bunny fenders are 100 mm wider, and if you have a normal r32 subframe,  youre looking at needing another approx. 45mm in offset over and above your 10.5" + 15's for it to sit just on flush, so 18 x 10.5" - 30 ish is what your going to need which either doesnt exist or going to cost $5K+

18 minutes ago, bcozican said:

Yeop most practical way would be tape the guard on the car put that wheel on and actually look and measure. Then you can actually see it 

The below is from experience not a calculator....

I dont know if your going to get a wheel, even custom.... to directly fit your gaurds with rocket bunny on them a spacer is going to be needed

I have an s14 rear subframe, which is about 5 - 10mm a side wider than normal r32 subrame, and 18 x 10.5 +15's with 295 050's on the back of my R32 gtst. With 60mm over fenders on it sat just nicely ie: flushish. I also just had my car widened at the rear 70mm each side and the rim descibed about sits 10 mm ish inside the guard

Rocket bunny fenders are 100 mm wider, and if you have a normal r32 subframe,  youre looking at needing another approx. 45mm in offset over and above your 10.5" + 15's for it to sit just on flush, so 18 x 10.5" - 30 ish is what your going to need which either doesnt exist or going to cost $5K+

thanks for that mate. yer im looking at custom made to suit.

Im open to going 18x 12 /13 ish ... cost int really a problem on this one

• 1 month later...

Hi.

(Sorry my english is bad , but i try the best)

I read the entier topic but i don't found any same informations.

I have a R34 GTT Coupe and i need to change the wheels , she is Stock for the moments. I try to understand Offset but is not easy ! 

I see for : 18x9.5 ET 30 all round , i have BC Racing Coilvover in stock , i don't need to lower the car very low just -30mm~ than Stock.

Do you think this fit without guardwork ? Any problem with suspension ? (arms , ...)

Or i see for 18x9 ET 35 if 18x9.5 ET 30 doesn't fit

Thanks you very much for your Help.

18x9.5 won't fit in +30, you will run VERY close to hitting the inner suspension.

I had 18x9.5 +27 and man I needed those extra 3 mm.

18x9 +35 will fit, will be further in and may not need a guard roll.

18x9 +30 is probably the benchmark in terms of wheel orientation with "flush with the guards". Would need rolling to fit depending on your width of tyre on said 9in rim.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys im trying to work out if a set of wheel will fit on my r33 gts-t and have managed to completely confuse myself 

really hoping some one could shed some light for me 

the car is a std r33 gts-t the arches have not been rolled 

the wheels im looking at are Rota GTR d's 

front 18x9.5 ET 25

rear 18x10 ET 35 

any help greatly appreciated 

Flush fit for an GTS-T is

18x8.5 et35 with 245/40 neg 2-3° camber with rolled inner lip

and

18x9.5 et30 with 265/35 neg 3-4° camber with rolled inner lip. 

It’s plausible to fit 10 or 10.5 in rear with correct offset but not too many wheel companies offer that offset. GTS-T’s have the in-between wheel well where the shock the fender distance is widely different versus the masses of other popular cars.  

Aren’t the stock GTST 16x6.5 et40 with 205/55? 

Not crazy low. Top of tires are at top arch of fender. Maybe I’m adding a degree or so. It’s been a few clicks since last measured. I may be wrong.