SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, niZmO_Man said:

You trying to put 8.5" +18 on the front?

Correct. The car is lowered, but trying on my roommates R32 GTST it also hits in the same spot on his car and he's pretty much stock.

Edited by sommyken

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I have an R32 GTS-t that I am doing a GTR front end swap on and I can't find anything on wheel specs for front wheels? I've been looking and have specs for the rear when using overs but nothing for front wheel specs with GTR front fenders on a GTS-t. Anyone got some info?

On 11/09/2020 at 8:23 AM, Veltezza said:

Hey guys, I have an R32 GTS-t that I am doing a GTR front end swap on and I can't find anything on wheel specs for front wheels? I've been looking and have specs for the rear when using overs but nothing for front wheel specs with GTR front fenders on a GTS-t. Anyone got some info?

What? BNR32 wheel is 16x8 +30, this is plastered all over the internet.

20 hours ago, niZmO_Man said:

What? BNR32 wheel is 16x8 +30, this is plastered all over the internet.

I know that, I should've specified the size of wheels I'm trying to use. I'm trying to fit a 245/35/18 so the +30 isn't going to work.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys needing help, trying to order some wheels currently and they need the specs of the calipers and such. Well I’ve taken the car to a mechanic and they’ve written down what they can and apparently it’s not enough so I was wondering if anyone has Cr 2p or 3p on their 33 Gtst and what disk type they chose? I’m planning to go 18x10.5 +15 

cheers 

56 minutes ago, Haruku33 said:

Hey guys needing help, trying to order some wheels currently and they need the specs of the calipers and such. Well I’ve taken the car to a mechanic and they’ve written down what they can and apparently it’s not enough so I was wondering if anyone has Cr 2p or 3p on their 33 Gtst and what disk type they chose? I’m planning to go 18x10.5 +15 

cheers 

Do you have GT-R guards? Or equivalent wide body?
Go to Work Wheels website and load up the specs PDF

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Adz2332 said:

hey all

i cant get a cheap square set of AME Tracers for my 32 gtst

they are 18 x 9.5 +15

what are the chances of getting them under my gaurds? much of a roll?

I have a set of TE37SL's in 17 x 9.5 + 12 that fit well with a bit of a roll, an aggressive alignment and some slightly stretched tyres

16 minutes ago, White GTS-T said:

I have a set of TE37SL's in 17 x 9.5 + 12 that fit well with a bit of a roll, an aggressive alignment and some slightly stretched tyres

would love to see pics mate

• 2 weeks later...

Skyline model = R34 GTT

Wheel diameter = 18'

Wheel width = 8.5

Wheel offset = 30 F and R

Tyre size = 265/35/18 (Overstretched by 1 size)

Modifications to fit = You will require some camber on the rear and front (nothing crazy) but will not scrub as tested at SMSP. I have since lowered the car by 20mm and only experience MINOR scrubbing on the un-rolled front guards.

Fronts: un-rolled

Rears: un-rolled

8 minutes ago, Ravskie said:

Wheel width = 8.5

Wheel offset = 30 F and R

Tyre size = 265/35/18 (Overstretched by 1 size)

I don't understand. That is not stretching the tyres onto the wheels at all. The correct tyre size for an 8.5 " wheel would be 235 or 245. A stretch would be a 225. Cramming a 265 on there is a big, baggy bulbour 1970s style fitment.

1 hour ago, GTSBoy said:

I don't understand. That is not stretching the tyres onto the wheels at all. The correct tyre size for an 8.5 " wheel would be 235 or 245. A stretch would be a 225. Cramming a 265 on there is a big, baggy bulbour 1970s style fitment.

Yeah, only old commodore owner do that because the oversized tyre cannot make a commodore handle any worse than it does originally.