SAU Community

Nissan Datascan And Consult Interface

• 1 month later...

Hey thats my engine bay! :)

I distribute those cables you saw there.They are quite different to the home made ones. If you have a close look you will see that they don't have that box along the cable. They are developed way past the others, I even have a dedicated USB version now for those with laptops too new to have a serial port.

They are $100 for the RS232(serial) and $120 for the new USB one.

Nissan DataScan 1-4 is great software, I can email anyone who' interested the full details of what you can do with it. I also have dist. rights to a great new Datalog graphing software, colour coded graphs of your logged info.

Ill put an add in the Business's section as soon as the link works for me. But in the mean time feel free to contact me if you would like to know anything about it. I also have most of the free software thats available too.

Cheers, Caz.. :D

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=117698

Just read through this thread on aus300ZX and was wondering if any/many SAUers use it?

Is this about the right price ($100 for serial cable, software additional)?

Does the novely factor wear off? It looks like it'd be great to check the engine/ECU but it also seems to be one of those things you'd just like to borrow from a mate twice a year.

Is Datascan the best software available for it? I vaguely remember a recent post where a guy was replacing an R34 O2 sensor and a few freeware versions of the software were mentioned.

Cheers