SAU Community

R33 Gtst Whiteline & Bilstein Suspension

Sydneykid

Funny I am in the same boat

paid on the 25th June but heard nothing yet so would be interested if anyone hears as to what is happening to the shocks etc or if they know when it is expected

I dont know if SydneyKid reads this forum,.... not much activity from him.

Let me know if you need an email address/phone number to follow it up - 2 months is too long to wait.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Subject: Delivery of R33 GTR Suspension Kit for BLK33

Hi Matt,

I would like a response to this query regarding the progress of my order for a R33 GTR suspension kit.

I transferred the money late in June - some 2 months ago. You advised me delivery would be 2 weeks and since that date I’ve had no replies to any of my PMs. As mentioned in my previous PMs, I'm not busting for the bits I just want to make sure you received the money and what the expected delivery date is.

Please contact me by PM or mobile.

Cheers

Rob

0402 742 162

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the same boat as Endorean. Keep hearing that SydneyKid has a full inbox and hearing other stories about people waiting 2 months for their gear. Pretty scary.

Anyone have an update on this Group Buy? I desperately need new suspension and this is by far the cheapest.

Thanks

Andrew

I've been trying now for approx. three months, even when I get a PM into his inbox [twice], I get no reply????I know his a busy man but..............

So I'd have to say that the Group Buy is finished, dead, kaput!!!

Pity cos I wanted it bad, the only thing I haven't tried yet is contacting SK through his business, there was a name and phone number in HPI.

I'll give it a go and see what happens, christ it gets bad when you have buyers clamoring at the door that the seller doesn't respond to.

We are currently suffering from out of stock on some springs, some alignment products and some shocks absorbers, which is holding up about 20 deliveries, some for over 6 weeks. So we haven't been taking new orders, it's not fair on the guys who are waiting on their stuff. Springs are gradually arriving, they are made in Europe, so delivery takes time. The bush production is getting back on stream after the amalgamation of the Noltec and Whiteline alignment products, the new combined range is called Whiteline Plus. Some are due this/next week. That leaves us with a few kits that will be waiting on selected Bilstein part numbers. I am on the suppliers case daily as many of the guys are, understandably, getting impatient and they send multiple PM's every day, this fills up the inbox faster than we can reply.

It's a temporary situation caused by a number of unrelated issues, once we are passed that we will take some new orders. The bonus is there are a number of new and improved products that we will be able to include in the various Group Buys.

Cheers

Gary

Please keep us posted, I can wait if I know that something is actually happening................but I [naturally] have to look elsewhere if I think that it is all finished.

And I can tell you, a 3,000km trip on hard Teins is not always pleasant, at least I didn't fall asleep....................lol

Hi Gary/SydneyKid,

I've got an S1 R33 GTS (soon to be turboed, but that's not really the point). The thing handles quite well, compared to a falcodore, but it's still got way too much body roll for my liking. It is pretty much a street-only car, not totally a 'daily-driver' but I just want it to handle more like a go-kart and less like a boat! I know stuff all about suspension, and just want an idea of what I'm looking at to get the thing handling like I'd like.

Cheers,

Sam.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...