SAU Community

R32 Gtst Whiteline & Bilstein Suspension

Sydneykid

Contact Details

Superior Suspension

4 Lincoln St Minto NSW 2566

(02) 9603 0100

I have organised a SAU Group Buy for Whiteline suspension components and Bilstein shock absorbers for R32GTST. We get 15% discount off recommended retail and free freight if the individual order is over $500. Plus anyone who spends $1,000 or more gets an additional 5% discount.

I have chosen the springs rates and the stabiliser bar rates based on my experience with this model. Plus the shocks come with matching valving for those spring rates and 5 circlip grooves for setting the height up just how you want it. In addition the adjustable stabiliser bars come with 2 extra holes for even more adjustment.

1903Bilsteins_Small.jpg

The recommended settings for road use are also included. The savings on a full kit is around $600, so it is not only technically a great set up it is also good value for money.

Delivery is via Toll Priority and I have organised an Australia wide price, so it doesn't matter where you live, you will get the parts at the same price as everyone else.

Front Camber kit

Skyline_Front_Camber_Kit.jpg

Rear Camber kit

KCA347.jpg

Please post up your order here and any questions you may have. Fitting and alignment can be done at the following locations;

Heasmans Sydenham NSW

East Coat Suspension Kirrawee NSW

St George Steering Punchbowl NSW

Centeline Thomastown Vic

Traction Tyre & Suspension Rowville Vic

Discount Tyres Service Belconnen Act

Motsons Qld

More fitting stations will be posted as they come to hand.

:) cheers ;)

R32GTST_Whiteline_Package.jpg

PS; Several sets of shocks and springs are currently in stock, bushes and stabiliser bars are made to order. So delivery is 10 days from time of order, all items are shipped via Toll Priority using their Off Peak service. Consignment note numbers will be provided at the time of shipping, so your order can be tracked via Toll.

Payment should be made in full to the bank account details in the initial post, the receipt number for internet banking is acceptable or a copy of the deposit slip for over the counter banking. Send them to me via PM.

Edited by R31Nismoid

Hi SK,

Im interested in a set of Bilstien shocks (i already have the Whiteline springs on standard shocks), and depending on the price, some sway bars. Any idea on prices for the shocks and bars seperately?

Thanks,

Shaun

EDIT: Sorry; found the prices. :)

Edited by Shaun

Probably interested in set of springs for R32 GTS-T.

How long are you going to hold open the group by for??

Are you able to share the spring rates with what you are getting? or are these the standard whiteline spring rates?

I don't know exactly how long the Group Buy is going to last, judging by the early interest maybe a month. I have also completed the engineering on R32GTST and Stagea, and Group Buys are available on them right now as well. I will be doing R32GTR next, followed by R33GTR. There will be a circuit emphasis set out in about a month, followed by a drag emphasis set. These will be a bit more specifically tailored but still very useable on the street.

For this set I have chosen off the shelf Whiteline springs and then matched the shock valving to them and the stabiliser bar rates, plus I have added extra adjustment to the stabiliser bars. I have also road and track tested this set up and matched the alignment products and settings to the spring shock and bar rates.

The idea is the supplier (Jamex Australia) will then be able to sell a set of road, circuit, drift and drag suspension for every model of Skyline. I just wanted to help out the guys on SAU, some of whom have let me use their cars and parts for testing over the past 2 years. That's why I insisted on starting off with a Group Buy.

:D cheers :)

Crap! You shoulda told me about this about 3 months earlier, Gary, and i would have bought mine from you instead of getting the place who shall remain nameless to destroy my suspension....

GREAT KITS GUYS!!! BUY THEM!!!

(I just spent close to $4000 buying one of these kits and having it installed etc, so Sydneykids price is awesome, to say the least... and his come with some added extras too!)

in that spreadsheet is it meant to say r33 instead of r32????

just asking so i know if those prices are right.

thanks

George

Shoot, I hate not having the gallery to post this stuff up on. There is only a slight difference in the shock prices, R32 shocks are around $20 more. I will fix it when I get back to the office.\

:D Sorry :(

Shoot, I hate not having the gallery to post this stuff up on.  There is only a slight difference in the shock prices, R32 shocks are around $20 more.  I will fix it when I get back to the office.\

:( Sorry :P

Yeah would like to know the price for the kit for R32 GTS-t.

Contemplating coil overs at the moment for car <_<

But im sure these would do the job and not burn as big a hole in the back pocket :D

Cheers B

Yeah would like to know the price for the kit for R32 GTS-t.

Contemplating coil overs at the moment for car <_<

But im sure these would do the job and not burn as big a hole in the back pocket :P

Cheers B

The gallery is working, thanks Prank. Refer above.

:) cheers :)

Hi SK,

Ill almost definately buy a set of R32 gtst shocks. Ive just gotta organise (make) some money, so an indication as to when this buy will finnish would be much appreciated. I also PM'd you.

Thanks,

Shaun.

PM sent with some suggestions

:D cheers :O

Hey Sk, just wondering if the spring rate would need to be upped if using 16" 225/50/16 wheel tyre combo?

Either that, or I have a set of 17x8 and 17x9 rims I could use

But I like the 16's becasue the tyres are cheap!

Hi Chris, the wheel weight is pretty much irrelevant to the spring rate, the tyre profile has an effect though. The wheel weight is more relevant to the damper rate, which has a window. Not a specific spot where it is good, or bad outside that spot. The damper rates will handle 16", 17" and 18" wheels of reasonable weight (lighter is OK). Some 18" wheels are unbelievably heavy and would be pushing the window a bit.

My 16's are lightweight race style Buddy Club's, my 17's are much much heavier. So much so the car feels slower with them on.

Would the setup you are reccomending be suitable for 225/50/16's on a 7.5" wide rim

Just measured my car then, its sits at 308mm front and rear, so I guess its excessively low right now.

Just afraid of the fact that raising it up 40odd mm, and going to a much softer spring (jap coilovers in there now) and the combination of 225/50/16 rubber will make the car feel all sloppy and shithouse

What are your thoughts - if I was to get this, stick with the 16's or put the 17's on?

Chris

My 16's are lightweight race style Buddy Club's, my 17's are much much heavier. So much so the car feels slower with them on.

Would the setup you are reccomending be suitable for 225/50/16's on a 7.5" wide rim

Just measured my car then, its sits at 308mm front and rear, so I guess its excessively low right now.

Just afraid of the fact that raising it up 40odd mm, and going to a much softer spring (jap coilovers in there now) and the combination of 225/50/16 rubber will make the car feel all sloppy and shithouse

What are your thoughts - if I was to get this, stick with the 16's or put the 17's on?

Chris

Holy crapola, 308mm. :):):)

I can assure you with the Kit fitted and the alignment done, it won't feel "all sploppy and shithouse". The Stagea has 225/50/16's on it, and it feels tight and controlled without the harsh ride.

308 mm, unfarkin believable :(:O:O

Yeah, its quite low..... Low enough to make daily driving a pain in the ass (litterally!)

And the springs are so stiff it lifts the inside wheel up all the time, and my 'rebuilt' shocks are screwed for the second time now!

So am I right in thinking its going to cost me $1233.10 for a set of shocks and springs to suit? Thats what I worked it out to be from the spread sheet

Thanks for your help,

Chris

Yeah, its quite low..... Low enough to make daily driving a pain in the ass (litterally!)

And the springs are so stiff it lifts the inside wheel up all the time, and my 'rebuilt' shocks are screwed for the second time now!

So am I right in thinking its going to cost me $1233.10 for a set of shocks and springs to suit? Thats what I worked it out to be from the spread sheet

Thanks for your help,

Chris

I work it out like this;

R32GTST

Front Springs $144

Rear Springs $144

Front Bilstein Shocks $485

Rear Bilstein Shocks $485

Total $1,258

Freight $0 as order is over $500

Less 5% as order is over $1,000 = $1,195

:P cheers :)