SAU Community

Mount Panorama Cruise

gun32gtr

hey everyone sorry to stuff u all around but i have been of the net for ages it seems.

So this is what it will be.

sunday the 25th of september

meeting at 8am at bella vista bp on old windsor rd.leave at 8.30am.

Stop at maccas lithgow for a coffee or what ever people want.

After that will leave and head up to the mountain for photos,laps etc

by this stage it will prob be close to lunch and will head into bathurst for a meal or drink etc

so just put ur name down in the post if u are coming cheers kane

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there is already a few guys from my down going to come,so it will be real good fellas...come on come see the wonderful mount?can get some real good photos of ur car up the top wityh all the good fews and shit so all u blokes and chicks tell us ull come

Hihi~~

i wanna come ,but i m not quiet sure about the meeting place...

hey everyone sorry to stuff u all around but i have been of the net for ages it seems.

So this is what it will be.

sunday the 25th of september

meeting at 8am at bella vista bp on old windsor rd.leave at 8.30am.

Stop at maccas lithgow for a coffee or what ever people want.

After that will leave and head up to the mountain for photos,laps etc

by this stage it will prob be close to lunch and will head into bathurst for a meal or drink etc

so just put ur name down in the post if u are coming cheers kane

Best way to get to the cruise is either via the M2 (for city / northern suburbs people):

Go to the end of the M2.. this will be OLD WINDSOR ROAD... turn right onto old windsor, and follow that for a few KM's... you'll see the BP / Maccas on the right hand side of the road... there's a set of traffic lights there you can use. It's just after the Norwest Blvd intersection.. it's the first BP you'll see.

For people that want to use Cumberland highway, it's very similar... at the end of Cumberland highway, turn left onto Old Windsor Road... follow that until you see a BP, and it's the same location listed above.

If a lot of cars turn up, we will be in the McDonalds car park. If anyone is unsure on the directions, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll give you my mobile number.

This meeting location is best because there's not as many traffic lights after that, so it's easier to keep us together as a group... I'd say we will meet up again at Windsor McDonalds to ensure the group is together.

Cheers,

Tommo.