SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

funkymonkey

• 2 weeks later...

Is that your 33?

sure is, had it a few months now

Ceffy getting some attention kriss? What size/offset do you run on the 33?

yeh done GReddy plenum, Q45 TB, Tomei rail, bigger injectors again, just needs cooler piping and tune now

wheels on the 33 are 17x9 +17 all round with 225/45's, will get some better pics once new front bar is on it

Do you have adjustable arms and shit? Mate has a 33 four door but he's retarded with wheels so I'm sorting that bit. Only thing he wants is cst's but he's nuts about scrubbing and stuff. Trying to work out wether to get 9 +15's all round or play it safe to avoid his whining and get the +30's. Be 215/45's on the front but no adjustable arms.

Good to see the Ceffy getting some attention! I'm too broke to do anything on my laurel.

+15's will be poking and definitely scrub. Depending how low it is too, without guard work the tyres will be touching the rear guards. If dudes paranoid about rubbing would be better off sticking witth +30's they will still look decent enough,

Looks tough, need more pics!

thanks man, fresh painted type M bar goes on tnight so will take some pics this weekend

Do you have adjustable arms and shit? Mate has a 33 four door but he's retarded with wheels so I'm sorting that bit. Only thing he wants is cst's but he's nuts about scrubbing and stuff. Trying to work out wether to get 9 +15's all round or play it safe to avoid his whining and get the +30's. Be 215/45's on the front but no adjustable arms.

Good to see the Ceffy getting some attention! I'm too broke to do anything on my laurel.

nah all standard arms man, 9 +15's will be fine, mine doesnt rub at all anywhere and the rear even has room to go to a 235/45 which i will be doing, just go 215/45 fronts and he'll be sweet

haha nah no build threads for me on SD, 33 will be up for sale soon anyways i want another R31, QLD raceway is deff on the cards though this year maybe

just for peice of mind this is my mates sedan with exactly same size wheels as mine but hes alot lower and he runs 215 front and 235 rear, with full car load of people it still doesnt rub, also all standard arms

7F7EC3C2-8790-4FAD-ACAA-647F52DBD39E-208

4A0CC30B-4C04-4487-A436-73FF00A4FF24-208

0B599AE8-82D0-49A3-A096-EAE6960BCCA8-208

• Like 2

Turns out cst's only come in 9 +30 and 9.5 +15 anyway so he has to run +30's on the front and I think he's getting 9.5's for the rear.

It also came with one the the 3 piece navan rear wings for a 4 door, are they of interest to anyone?