SAU Community

V.spec Logo For R32 - Anyone Got A Photo?

I want to put a v.spec logo on the back of my '93 R32 v.spec.

My understanding is that only the '94 v.spec II R32 had a v.spec badge (sticker in fact), but mine is a v.spec I.

So I guess I have two questions:

1. Did the v.spec R32 have a badge/sticker/logo on the back or anywhere to identify it as v.spec?

2. Does anyone have either a good close up photo of the v.spec (or v.spec II) badge/logo from an R32 GT-R? Also the exact dimensions, size of letters would be great.

Or even better if there was an original v.spec logo, can it be bought aftermarket or from Nissan?

Also, my car is an N1... so same questions above for N1.. where there any identifying logos/stickers, etc?

hi, the r32 gtr vspec did have a bootlid sticker. quite difficult to get from nissan. they still do the vspec 2 stickers. and they still cost heaps from nissan japan. about 50 bucks. the vspec sticker for the 32 is larger than that of the 33 vspec. the n1 has no real identifier. other than the visual ie headlights, missing rear wiper, no abs, rear parcel shelf, no sound deadening, brembo brakes, zn on blue plate, missing radio buttons near harzard light switch etc it is very hard to tell an n1. if yours is the same n1 that i am thinking about, i almost bought it about 3 years ago from brisbane street machines. back then it was 50k! does it still have the 18" white enkei wheels?

hi, the r32 gtr vspec did have a bootlid sticker. quite difficult to get from nissan. they still do the vspec 2 stickers. and they still cost heaps from nissan japan. about 50 bucks. the vspec sticker for the 32 is larger than that of the 33 vspec. the n1 has no real identifier. other than the visual ie headlights, missing rear wiper, no abs, rear parcel shelf, no sound deadening, brembo brakes, zn on blue plate, missing radio buttons near harzard light switch etc it is very hard to tell an n1. if yours is the same n1 that i am thinking about, i almost bought it about 3 years ago from brisbane street machines. back then it was 50k! does it still have the 18" white enkei wheels?

post-1554-1127354920.jpg