SAU Community

Newbie On The Forum

Priest

Sup people.

Am a newbie on the Forum, just moved to Aussie from South Africa a week ago, finally in a country where they sell Skylines :P , hope there are some decent people on this forum.

Cheers for now

welcome to the country. what area in aus u in, if you wanna meet some people have a look in the states section and get to know a more local crowd

Am down in Perth, flip lovely down here. Do have one question for you guys, how on earth do you cope with the 60km/h speed limit, is driving me absolutely nuts.

Soon guys, soon. Well am new to Aus and the whole V8 thing is cool, new to me as back home the "in cars" are astras, golfs etc.... (Sad i know)

But have always wanted a Skyline, ever since i saw the one tested on Top Gear, would love an R33 GTR, would LOVE the R34 but im guessing thats a bit out of my price range. What sort of power/speed/price does the R33 go for? You will prob laugh if you knew what car i drove.

My accent is alright, originally from the UK so its not the most South African you can get, get some real bad ones.

Soon guys, soon. Well am new to Aus and the whole V8 thing is cool, new to me as back home the "in cars" are astras, golfs etc.... (Sad i know)

But have always wanted a Skyline, ever since i saw the one tested on Top Gear, would love an R33 GTR, would LOVE the R34 but im guessing thats a bit out of my price range. What sort of power/speed/price does the R33 go for? You will prob laugh if you knew what car i drove.

My accent is alright, originally from the UK so its not the most South African you can get, get some real bad ones.

so what did you used to drive?

kia , echo, barina, VW bug? haha :lol:

and you dont want a R33, they are whales.. you want the R32 :)

(waits for flames from the R33 owners)

LOL well i had an awesome little car. Was an Opel Corsa, sortof like your Holden Barina but was the sport model, branches, freeflow etc.... Even dragged a Subaru Forester 2.5 which i know is prob not a big deal but for a 1.6 i was impressed :)

R32, u say they the one to go for? What sort of price can you pick one up for?

Thanks guys. Slim that is an awesome looking car mate. Is there anywhere around where you actually get to give it some stick!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers :)

.. and there are a few tracks to go to..

But it never gets hammered on the public streets..cos.. thats.. illegal.. so.. I ..never..do that.. heh..heh..heh..

:)