SAU Community

Almost Stolen...

CerealKiller

Yesterday I came back to my car to find that it had been broken into (no sign of forced entry). Ignition barrel was ripped out and broken. Fortunately nothing was stolen. Strange thing was that my club lock was still on the wheel...

Thank God for monitoring alarms...

For those who want to know I was parked on Homebush Rd in Strathfield, about 2 blocks from the train station.

Yesterday I came back to my car to find that it had been broken into (no sign of forced entry). Ignition barrel was ripped out and broken. Fortunately nothing was stolen. Strange thing was that my club lock was still on the wheel...

Thank God for monitoring alarms...

For those who want to know I was parked on Homebush Rd in Strathfield, about 2 blocks from the train station.

i've seen your car i fink .. it's like 2 corners around from the shell? I've parked my car there once visiting a friend.. didn't realise it's a dodgey area :):O

hard lucl :)

yeh i agree guys get ur selves a good alarm, and for those who have the shock sensors set to sensitive, i dont know how u could handle that, doesnt it get annoying?

i have mine set just enough so that if you lean on it it goes off.