SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

Noticed we go off topic about it in pretty much every thread so thought I'd post this up.

Currently I have no idea how my line is going, haha, to lazy to check and enjoying the cheap mileage in the mazda. But the clutch FINALLY arrived last tuesday and that was the only thing left to get in before it all goes together. So shouldn't be far (I hope).

Noticed we go off topic about it in pretty much every thread so thought I'd post this up.

Currently I have no idea how my line is going, haha, to lazy to check and enjoying the cheap mileage in the mazda. But the clutch FINALLY arrived last tuesday and that was the only thing left to get in before it all goes together. So shouldn't be far (I hope).

Well my car is still the POS it was yesterday, and the day before that and the day before that.

Still haven't had time or place to fit the FMIC or the oil cooler and as they are not on i have not put the Power FC back in nor have i had it tuned :P

Now with the new job offer and my change in plans (looking buying a Q) i think it maybe time to sell the car and buy a van and pimp that so i got something to put the new toy in when i can afford it :)

When you coming down to use the kart TIMMAY :)

Cheers B

The poor old redtop RB20DET in my R31 coupe cracked the shits...

Cylinder 1 - 130psi

Cylinder 2 - 130psi

Cylinder 3 - 130psi

Cylinder 4 - 130psi

Cylinder 5 - 130psi

Cylinder 6 - 0psi

Plus turbo is stuffed. So it hasn't moved in nearly 2 months. Anyone got a cheap RB20DET? doesn't matter, haven't got any money anyway, lol.

just got my FMIC on after making the piping, which is very time consuming and frustrating to get right! just gotta tidy up some clamps etc and throw the front bar back on.

will be nice to try it out in 13 days time.....

cheers

Looks good Bart, bet it will make a bit of a difference :D

I got to pull my finger out and get mine on, i had a crack the other day but its a pain in the arse doing it by yaself so i didn't continue on with it :)

I KNOW IM A LAZY MOFO :)

Im still working out my delima with my low/high beam lights as im not paying $200 for globes :(

Cheers B

PS: i wased my car and it looks all pretty like TIMMAY :lol:

post-17838-1129874941.jpg

post-17838-1129875064.jpg

Edited by grandmasterb

if i looked that hot id probably wank in the mirror

what your trying to say blondy, u dont like my car and you dont think its sexy :lol:

GOT to loose the spoiler i think and maybe drop it an inch or so but other other than that its ok considering :P

Head lights modified and i can finally see at night and i didn't buy the $200 globes like i was supposed to :rolleyes:

Cheers B

• 4 weeks later...

Ok fella's its been pretty quiet on the home front with this thread.

Im sure there has been some progress made with everyone, i know TIMMAY is spending up big still :D

COME on fella's post up and tell us how its going.

Paul you got the car running yet?

Tim how far away are ya with yours?

Bart i know you got your licence back so no doubt your too busy hooning around everywhere again :lol:

You get the front bar back on yet?

My car is coming along slowly, but im not in any rush. WIll update more when i get the next part finished.

Cheers B

OK, I figured I should add my bit as it is way to quite in the Tassie section!

Well, I got my car... R32 GTS-t

It came with an exhaust, pod filter (had to replace it as it had eaten itself), tomie boost gauge, tomie steering wheel, 17" Impul rims, alpine headunit and 12 stacker, racing harness, strut brace and turbo timer.

Front_Angle_Small.jpg

Rear_Bush_Small.jpg

Richmond%20003.jpg

So far I have removed the spoiler...

Spoiler%20Removed%20002.jpg

Spoiler%20Removed%20003.jpg

Spoiler%20Removed%20004.jpg

Installed a boost controller...

Skyline%20Boost%20001.jpg

Purchased some side skirts... still have to paint them, have some rear pods on the way.

Skyline%20Skirts%20001.jpg

Skyline%20Skirts%20002.jpg

Fitted a front mount intercooler...

Intercooler%20001.jpg

Intercooler%20002.jpg

Intercooler%20003.jpg

Intercooler%20004.jpg

Have purchased an aluminimum D1 Piping kit, still waiting for it to arrive.

I have also purchased an alarm system, lowered springs, stock suspension (with low k's) and am about to give it a full service including timing belt, brake pads/machining rotors, plugs, oil, coolant flush, gearbox oil, brake fluid and I think I will get the timing checked (after the belt).

Plans for the near future include tint, further stereo upgrades (just put in a TV, stacker and sub) I just got 2 12" subs and am looking at a boot build up next week as I have a week off... I probably get a T04 Turbo and high mount manifold and run around 17-20psi (until it goes pop :angry: )

I will stop going on now but thanks for reading!

I love having a turbo again and love the Skyline!

Todd

well with no other internal mods you can probably expect it to go pop pretty quick :(

Looks the goods though mate. You are getting the side skirts painted silver though yeah?

Ha Ha, yeah... I will paint them silver, and the pods at the same time. Also will have to do the mirrors, the front lip and some interior highlights!

Don't expect it to last long running that much boost, but will give me an excuse to rebuild with forged internals! :D

Should look heaps better dumped and with the skirts!

Todd

My new boost controller arrived yesterday (Blitz Dual SBC Spec-R), and I installed it last night. I had a quick play round with the settings last night, and it's pretty close to what I want, just need to fine tune the gain.

And I ordered this stereo surround last night, as the previous owner of my car, cut the cigger ligher and ash tray out.

trust1994-img600x450-1130463011dsc04351.jpg

Edited by sav man

Yeah well my latest update is I have been had by member "#33". Purchased some non existant springs for $120 and now his mobile is disconnected and won't reply to my messages. Also, just saw he is in the know bad traders list! :( so don't like my chances and have to go and talk to the cops! Anyone been through this? Guess I talk to the police and my bank?

Todd

have been through this, lost $1500, wasn't a happy camper. Just talk to the cops. I got nowhere with them and will never buy off a forum again. Buy everything off nengun now.

Damn shame, sorry to hear... it's sad to think some people think this is worth doing!!

Looks like I am a lucky one and after pushing a little :) I will be refunded (touch wood). Will let you know how things go, and will make sure I can trust the person before handing over any cash!

Todd