SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

HUMMMM BIKES, yeah i have to fix mine so i can sell it. DAM IT.

On another note, i think my coils are still missing a bit at 4500 rpm, goign to do a comp test to make sure nothing wrong there.

Other then that I need $200 for a tune, anyone intrested in lending me some money. ??????

HUMMMM BIKES, yeah i have to fix mine so i can sell it. DAM IT.

On another note, i think my coils are still missing a bit at 4500 rpm, goign to do a comp test to make sure nothing wrong there.

Other then that I need $200 for a tune, anyone intrested in lending me some money. ??????

YEP BIKES :P

Both Georgie and i want to get another one by the end of this year but i cant wait that long :D

Id lend you the money old boy but i dont have it either :P

well since the drift day i put the car in my uncles shed for a few days and done a few jobs to it besides putting it all back together.

i done the cam cover gasgets as they were spewing oil out of them. put a new seal in the thermastat housing where it was leaking with 3 bond. put some new plugs in. bosch platnums. remover the coil pack cover and made a nice aluminimu plate to hold the igniter.

i am about to pull the diff out and take the shim out that i put for the drift day as it is far to tight. it is worse than a weldy. i was going to leave it int for feb 3 but i wont be running in that so ill just put it back to normal.

New addition:

gts2tp1.jpg

If anyone doesn't know what this is, it's an R31 Skyline Silhouette GTS2, but one of only 7 made for the Tas Police.

Plans....

Within a month or so: Turbo conversion. Should double the 100rwkw output.

have 2/3's of the required parts on the way, just got my new H/D clutch this morning.

did you get this from launni?

Did a compresion Test this afternoon, on a COLD engine. I know it is suppose to be warm but couldn't do it then.

So i got

Cylinder 1 = 150 psi

Cylinder 2 = 152 psi

Cylinder 3 = 153 psi

Cylinder 4 = 151 psi

Cylinder 5 = 150 psi

Cylinder 6 = 150 psi

This was on a cold, well possibly sligtly warm engine. SO looking good.

Also got some shots inside each cylinder boore (photos), all look spot on, no leaning out spots, all thesame. Plugs looked all thesame, but cylinder one, propably a bit ritcher then any other.

So all good, new ecu seams ok. Adjusted the timing to 18 degress and will see what happens. All plugs are now 0.75mm and no missfire. YEEHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well after the drag day i have been busy sorying out my exhaust and intake. my new turbo manifold just arrived and im still waiting for the intake plenum to arive. also picked up a new throttle body with TPS still attached. now i just got to find a weekend when im not busy to change it all over to the new stuff. i need to upgrade my fuel system from the standard one, anybody got any suggestions?

does anyone know this car? for sale in TAS...

1655947.jpg

Before buying the RX7 I looked at that 200SX, it was a decent thing, but the body needed work.

Talking to Health who has my old 200SX he is considering selling it.

Before buying the RX7 I looked at that 200SX, it was a decent thing, but the body needed work.

Talking to Health who has my old 200SX he is considering selling it.

yeah, it would be nicer with the series 2 front though...

yeah kaaz 1.5 way diff.

he wants a 32 4 door....

wants to drift :(

ha thats funny

it must be since he seen how well my 32 4 door drifts. JK :sick:

well it should be a good car for you anyway.

are you thinking of other cars todd. you must stay focused on the mines r34 GTR