SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

you must work near me yong gtr, i saw your car all last week going past my work. its nice :)

updates for my cars, the 33 has just been detailed inside and buffed so its looking showroom again, the ceff is in bits atm while im modifying a few things :)

Edited by toffy

sounds good... but I think it is the gear used and the prep work. (Painted the wheel well in sound deadning tar, 5 layers of fibreglass and sealed the enclosure)

never really used alpine gear before but it really does produce quaily sound!

my car lives :( i got it off the hoist today, and it's now in my drive way. I did a shit job of bleeding the brakes, so i'll redo it tomorrow. And it gets tuned on wednesday.

Glad to hear its back on the road Ben, hopefully the tune goes well and you make it out to Symmonds :laugh:

my car lives :D i got it off the hoist today, and it's now in my drive way. I did a shit job of bleeding the brakes, so i'll redo it tomorrow. And it gets tuned on wednesday.

You'll have to fire up some pics so we can see the only bits of a Porsche worthy of use on a GTR!

Here's some pics. I'm not sure if there big enough ;)

Awesome! Best bit they have on those german tractors. Rest of the skyline is OK too :no:

And you've got an 850R* ?!

* Or T5-R? Nice anyway.

That's mum's car.

And you've got an 850R* ?!

* Or T5-R? Nice anyway.

My car didn't start to get tuned till this afternoon, it's running 280rwkw atm, and the cam gears havn't been set yet, and it's getting better plugs to run more boost :wave: . Should be done tomorrow.

Edited by sav man

That's mum's car.

Haha, awesome.

My family's always had volvos (Dad has 2 old 240s and a 740 turbo - which he's pulling the motor out of for one of the 240 wagons), guess it rubbed off on me.