SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

blew my gearbox saturday :) (in the cefiro), now i gotta find another asap :woot:

You have to be softer on your changes young man :D

UPDATE: I still have to pull the motor out of the 32 :) so i haven't really progressed any further than last time :(

Having no wheels and no money bites the big one :)

Well an update for me, hole in one of the welsh plugs in the Apollo and it needs a hose kit. Cause i dont have the $700 they want to fix it im now officially car less and thats 4 cars in the drive now that done work :huh:

ROCK BOTTOM meh...

well i pulled my diff out to take the shim that i had put in out because it was to tight. im mate got a bit hasty putting it back to gether and started hitting things with a hammer and ended up braking a sir clip on one of the half shafts. oh thats righ i go a new clip from nissan whent to fix it and hed broken the other on to. so another day waiting for parts. dam it.

Well an update for me, hole in one of the welsh plugs in the Apollo and it needs a hose kit. Cause i dont have the $700 they want to fix it im now officially car less and thats 4 cars in the drive now that done work :)

ROCK BOTTOM meh...

Chin up Ben, things will get better.

update for me,

Car goes back on the rollers will dr drift is over. Not sure if mine gets done tomorrow or monday.

Would of liked to be off on sunday for the dyno comp, but i'm day shift.

Edited by woolls

Cheers mate, pretty happy considering it only has minimal engine mods and a tired old motor! I guess she still has a little life in her yet :wave:

Mods: (RB20DET) FMIC, Bosch 040, Gizmo EBC (14.5psi), 3"Ex + Dump, Pod and an R34 Neo Turbo

dam thats good so you didnt need injectors??? im gessing the stockies would be getting pretty maxed. did dr drift tune it for you? oh nad thats a fair bit of boost i thought you could only run like 12 throught thoes neo turbos. whats it feel like toddy i wish i could go for a ride id like to know what near 200 in a 32 was like.

cheers guys... yeah, pretty happy with it! goes very well, I think it has been tuned a little more for top end as it has a bit more lag but still not too bad due to the turbo.

14psi is fine on the turbo, wouldn't go anymore but it should be fine. This one has steel wheels and holds strong!

Update for my car. I' ve finished pulling off the old intake manifold and turbo manifold and have drained al the coolant out of my block. somehow managed to get coolant down throu the valves. luck the rings were in good condition because i didn't get much fluid in the oil at all. should be all up and running by the end of the week

Well im stuck in 2mind sets at the moment with what i want to do with the 32. First thing first is to pull the motor out and strip it down to see what the damage is and go from there :ninja:

Part of me just wants to get rid of it and be done with it for a while as there will always be time for more cars/toys.

The other half wants me to rebuild it better than before, fit the parts i have and see how much potential it really has :(

205rwks with a turbo, FMIC and dump on 14psi mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm imagine what it could do with forgies, cams, cam gears and 21psi :happy:

Update for me, got a few bits to try and make me look better at the drift day next weekend :(

Hicas lockbar

D-project tie rods

D-project castor rods

D-project subframe bushes

D-project tie rod ends

D-project lower arm brace

looking forward to seeing how much difference not having HICAS makes