SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

Clutch is slipping need a new one , installing turbosmart treg pro putting in mines rom ...

more boost

Car is being a bitch has some airflow meter issues, now is all sorted not its runs great but every now and then it will just run fine then stop for no reason? turn the key and its away with no issues?? WEIRD, in process of cleaning injectors any other ideas??

my new 48mm wastegate arrived today so that is on and the gearbox is back in. Just need oil for the box and get to test out 400rwkw on the street :)

You have no idea how much im hating you right now :wave:

Good luck with the shake down :)

Not a lemon, it was fine untill i touched it. LOL.

I can't sell it, cos it owes me money. If i sell it i would b lucky to get 16K for it. LOL.

:happy: 16k...

Tell em he's dreaming!!!

My clutch is fried. Getting Married in 2 months. Looks like my car will be in the garage for a while :(

Another one bites the dust :(

Thats what you get for letting your ms's drive your car James :O

:P unless she drives it harder than him :O

Not a lemon, it was fine untill i touched it. LOL.

I can't sell it, cos it owes me money. If i sell it i would b lucky to get 16K for it. LOL.

can you put it back to dead stock?, i know itd be painful but atleast then youll know if its something youve done or not. how much was the central20 ecu?. if all else fails you can borrow my car soon (i know mine is running sweet :( ) and switch a few things to see if it may fix it. also write a list of every single sensor youve replaced etc (inc mods) so you can test each one individually. Also have you cleaned your aac valve thingy?

Hay Toff.

back to stock, humm, not really, well time wise anyway. I have most of the parts, but the shear time invilved would be impossible to do so.

What i have done:

Fuel pump, and fuel filter. Going to put a new one in tonight and check that the antidrain valve on the tank is working.

New 02 sensor, have old, can try it, but i recon it won't make anyy differance

New ECU temp sensor, old was seamed ok, but the new one is definalty better, replace new with old, made no differance.

I have cleaned the AAC valve a few times now, and checked opperation, and i think that is working ok, i can adjust it with consults and it changes the rpm and so foth

Cold start valve, has not been checked as yet, i will see if i can test it properly tonight.

FMIC, there was no issues after this was fitted.

The central 20 ECU, ran the car fine for ages, it only started to be a dog in the last 2-3 weeks. Stock one sold, so i can't test that.

I have not checked injectors as shuch, i want to try all the things i can do for free, as i am sick of chucking money at the thing.

I am aslo going to check the radiator fluid to see if i don't have a head gasket problem anywhere, last night my water was low, which seamed strange, but the car doesn't blow any steam, or smell sweeet, or bubble through the radiator.

Kinda getting pissed off, i don't really want to spend more money on the thing, wife getting a bit enoyed and so forht.

I did a consult check and the the error code 13 and 21 came up.

13 is ecu temp sensor, started 13 times without this??? Going to investigate.

21 ignition signal, started 9 times with this, i pressume it's from when i did a compression check on the car, hence why no ignition source.

Commpression was an almost dead even 150psi accross all the cylinders, have not performed a leak down as yet.

This morning once again, the car was a odg to start. Howeve, if i just tap the accelerator on startup, the car goes fine, no splatter or anything.

So i am leaning towards a fuel delivery problem or something to do with cold start.

Anyway, toffy do you have a radiator pressurisation thing, to see if i have a blow headgasket. I hope i don't, don't want to spend more money on it. Should have taken the extra warranty. LOL.

Edited by WogsRus