SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

Well, some good news for me. Got my car back! Off ya nut. Just running it in atm but sounds nuts. Off to sydney in 12 hours so hopefully the engine holds together for the drive to melbourne.

Glad to hear Paul.

Hope all goes well away for ya.

Post some pics or footage when your there :(

wassup all, i, pretty sure everyone knows me on this forum? :P . well fer those few who dont i own a ceff atm with light mods bla bla. update on it is i put a bov on it(plumb back) n thats about it.

also i just bought a r32 4door which im gunna turn into my drift pig :D . its silver in colour n needs a little attention :)

post-20231-1133357372.jpg

I havent been around lately but...

Finally got the rear wheels off my GTR.... Had to get a socket machined down so it would fit into the holes of my wheels, then beat the shit out of it so it would stick to the security nuts enough to get them loose. About to go clean up the rotors and paint them up a little along with a general cleanup under there.

No worries timmay. Just finished off for the day at autosalon. Have had a massive week, but the car is running awesome. Turned the injectors down to 80% and is alot smoother now. Blew an intercooler pipe off from newcastle to sydney yesterday, boost controller wasn't set and when I planted it, it ran 2.2 bar. haha, felt good till it popped.

Done anymore on the pig tim?

How's that 32 of yours coming along benny boy?

If you don't know me I own the yellow R33 GTST in lonnie, looking at doing the ecu on my car after Xmas and injectors.

well my car has just got a new set of mags on it in the last few weeks 18" Volk GTC ....waiting on centre caps!

the new turbo on the car is running awsome but needs more juice to unload the boost!

but has been very good so far witht he standard computer.

and SAFC.

post-992-1133993710.jpg

Edited by nizmokid

No worries timmay. Just finished off for the day at autosalon. Have had a massive week, but the car is running awesome. Turned the injectors down to 80% and is alot smoother now. Blew an intercooler pipe off from newcastle to sydney yesterday, boost controller wasn't set and when I planted it, it ran 2.2 bar. haha, felt good till it popped.

Done anymore on the pig tim?

How's that 32 of yours coming along benny boy?

Sounds like its loving every minute of it ther Paulos, 2.2bar thats enough to get any bloke happy :(

NOt much to report on the old car mate other than that the new motor turned up for the drift pig and have new clutch and box bolted up and its ready to be repainted :)

2.2bar go u little red fire engine !!!!! dang paully thats fkn awesome lol

Hang on i thought Pauly's car was White :lol:

If you don't know me I own the yellow R33 GTST in lonnie, looking at doing the ecu on my car after Xmas and injectors.

well my car has just got a new set of mags on it in the last few weeks 18" Volk GTC ....waiting on centre caps!

the new turbo on the car is running awsome but needs more juice to unload the boost!

and SAFC.

Looks good mate,

hope all the future mods go to plan and look forward to seeing it on the road next time im up that way.

Cheers B

and SAFC.

They are a sexual rim! your whole crew must have em by now?

my updates are, don't get your original 4 stud hubs modified to 5 stud. im not happy with the overall job and further more the safety of them. so i will not be using them at this stage till i get a second opinion from an engineer. but i really think that im gonna have to get some billet ones.

Off to melb for Drift Nationals this weekend so ill give a better report next week

Got a replacement RB20DET, so hopefully will have the car going a bit after new years (I want to get a few things and do some other stuff before I fit the new motor).

Its just another redtop, but it has good compression (170psi most cylinders), all the electrical connectors and stuff are in good nick and its pretty clean externally, doesn't appear to have any real leaks.

and SAFC.

Where are you getting the centre caps from?..... I need some aswell

Will post a update when i get back from Brisvegas and for all of you that do know whats happening (SHUT UP TILL I GET HOME) :angry:

Other than that as some would know i was ever so nicely run up the arse in the skyline by one of the other fellow cruise attendee'd lastweek and for my efforts after getting pulled over for a RBT i got a defect for my exhaust (damaged in the incident) and lost 1 point and $80 which means i say bye bye to my lisence as that was the last point i had and i had to borrow it as well :)

Cheers B