SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

Looks like I've got a VG20DET turbo coming, its a mild upgrade for the old RB20 - bigger than an RB20DET turbo, a little smaller than an RB25DET one.

If I can finalise my campus loan soon it might get more interesting, lol.

I have just gone for a Garrett GT30/40

Won't go in the car until about August (Tax return time :P)

With S/S High Mount

Probably a Tial Wastegate

Get it tuned at pro and see how the injectors hold up.

Predictions of approx 250 at the wheels on 14-15 psi.

Should be fun in a HR31

• 5 weeks later...

Bit quiet on the home front eh? Well I should be recieving a new front driveshaft for my gts4, cant wait to get back in amongst it :laugh:

Although, had a bad day yesterday - came back to my car and some jerk had dinged it, on the good side too - previosly some filthy criminal tried to nick the wing with a screwdriver. The disrespect just makes me mad, we spend so much time and effort on our machines and then these little -Grr, insert profanity- decide that they would like to ruin something that isnt thiers. Bring back national service I say, ship the little buggers to Iraq.

Sorry for the rant (again) just a bit sick of this sort of shite.

• 3 weeks later...

The Passage GT will be getting dyno tuned soon... Would love to see some good results, keep all the R31 boys smiling. I'll leave it alone for a while once this is done, its taken me long enough :laugh: Just mild upgrade for the little 2 litre, rb25 turbo, malpassi fuel reg, Trust 3" exhaust, apexi avcr, apexi safc 2, mines ecu, still on the *cough*factory intercooler*cough* hopefully will be around 160+rwkw once tuned on mild boost setting.

Edited by frigjam

Have just done my timing belt, water pump, tensioner and idler bearings, painted my timing belt cover :( and just fitted an R34 turbo (28,000km's) last night...

I will be fitting my GTR injectors and getting a Dump/Front pipe and a Z32 AFM very soon... (The will get it retuned by Dr Drift).

Also going to do a plug and oil change... think this stuff is too thick.

Hay Todd Just got the same parts for my R32, Rebuilt R34 Turbo 550cc Sards Z32 AFM Tomie cams and gears, Taking my car over to sams on the boat this week end to get are tune , I can not wait, keep you posted on how it go’s

Cheers Raymond

sweet dude! can't wait to find out!!

I am hoping for / expecting around 180-190rwkw...

I just got a new dump pipe from xrated so will be fitting that tomorrow! Now I just need to get the AFM and injector resistor pack!

I am going to wait for sam to come back down though, worth the wait to save the $$... would even be cheper to use someone elses dyno and pay for his flight! :dry:

Well my car was stolen last saturday night and they did some damage in the process.

I was lucky that they only got 100 odd metres down the road before being chased off by mr plod.

But the 2 damaged locks, the broken ignition barrel, broken rear quarter window and some other bits and piece's put the rebuild even further behind than what i was.

Have spoken to a certain Dr that is going to look into a new motor package for me which should see me back out and about (just have to come up with the cash) and also get that certain Dr behind the wheel at the next DrifTas event.

So i'll be hunting down some parts and also calling in a few favours in the next couple of months so i can hear that sweet sweet sound of limiter and gate :D

Other than that im looking for a job so if anyone can help me out let me know :D

Cheers GMB

what kind of work are you after B?

Sux to hear about the car, I hope (as I am sure you do too) to see it on the road soon!

I send the D.O.C and email but didn't get a reply yet! Am I right when I hear he may be back down soon and could possibly do a tune or two?

oh, and I just fitted an aftermarket dump pipe to my car tonight!! (ordered it off Justin 'XRATED')

goes well but won't be able to feel the full potential of it until I get new coils (sh*ts itself past 4g's!)

what kind of work are you after B?

Sux to hear about the car, I hope (as I am sure you do too) to see it on the road soon!

I send the D.O.C and email but didn't get a reply yet! Am I right when I hear he may be back down soon and could possibly do a tune or two?

ANYTHING really mate.

something that will pay the bills and i wont want to shoot myself out of bordem at the end of the day :D

Sam and Nick are flat out at the moment with a fair bit on.

Sam is planning on coming back down but not 100% sure about the dyno as yet.

Chance's of using another dyno are pretty slim after talking to a few poeple.

But both DrifTas and i belive Kamikaze are looking at doing something with Sam.

Either way there will be another tuning weekend in the next few months :D

Cheers GMB

Ha, well you won't want anything at my work if you don't want to have to shoot yourself... admin work is pretty boaring and the IT dept it all full :) getting sick of that too though! (there could be an opening soonish... shhhhhh ;) )

I can't wait for a retune!!!! All I need now are coilpacks, AFM and injector resistor pack!

ANYTHING really mate.

something that will pay the bills and i wont want to shoot myself out of bordem at the end of the day :D

Sam and Nick are flat out at the moment with a fair bit on.

Sam is planning on coming back down but not 100% sure about the dyno as yet.

Chance's of using another dyno are pretty slim after talking to a few poeple.

But both DrifTas and i belive Kamikaze are looking at doing something with Sam.

Either way there will be another tuning weekend in the next few months :D

Cheers GMB

Well after the car was stolen i have it home and have started to clean up the mess.

I need to get a few things (new locks and rear 1/4 and fix the ignition barrel) and pull the flat battery out charge so i have a working alarm again!!!

Once i clean everything up i will start pulling everything off/out to get ready for a new motor.

Then comes the decision to keep the car or sell and start with something else (new bike :()

I will have a few things for sale again mostly to suit R32 but will have both my turbo's and my new 2 way up for grabs as well.

Cheers GMB

• 2 weeks later...