SAU Community

Watch out for SS

SS8_Gohan

hey guys/gals,

was down St. Kilda road on wednesday and saw a mustard/sh*t yellow coloured SS commondore on the side of the road with all the pretty lights flashing. Un-marked car with uniform officer inside but the very, very interesting thing i noticed about it is that on the rear windscreen there was a shade thingy stuck to it. But it was one of those square shaped ones, that only cover like a side window. And this one was covering only half the right-hand side of the rear windscreen. It was hiding the flashing lights!! So don't try and drag/do anything stupid with a sh*t yellow coloured SS commondore with a sunscreen thingy covering the right-hand side of the rear windscreen.

that's only if u don't notice the driver is wearing a bloody uniform :rolleyes:

Yeah, i think that they finally figured out that the red and blue square lights in the rear windscreen and the two hanging off the rear view mirror were a touch obvious to those like us who keep their eyes open...

Maybe we should suggest a (legal) window tint for the 'unmarked but clearly distingushable' cars :rolleyes:

Unmarked police cars have standard issue plates.

All unmarked police cars also have that shade covering the lights, and most have a pretty dark window tint.

The also have extra tint on the top of the windscreen as to cover the lights just above teh rear view mirror.

You also wont find a tow bar on an unmarked police car.

Originally posted by predator666

Just stay more intelligent than the cops (not hard) and you'll be right.. cops aren't in the job because they're geniouses :rolleyes:

so true, any asshole can become a cop these days!:D

Hey you don't need to be a genius to spell :rolleyes:

They're letting anybody in these days...my mate got in pretty easily whereas previously he had been knocked back (twice i think). He definitely wasn't super fit and definitely not super intelligent. And going on the graduation pissup i went to with him, same as the other recent graduates!

As much as cops annoy me, i gotta say that there are some real RS-holes for cops... Give you a hard time, ask just plain stupid questions:

i was once warming my car up outside my work, which is a silver service restaurant. I'm wearing my full uniform, gay bow-tie and white apron. Cop says "where you been tonight'?

-and are just plain rude.

BUT understand that they have a job to do too, and there are some (few?!) who DO see that the car laws suck and are lenient about fines etc etc... when you come across them it does make you feel better about all the others you've had to deal with.

So, i'f they're RSholes, ignore them just i think some are OK.

As for parking "officers"... scum of the earth.

my 2 cents.